Picture heavy. G10 nomad van

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
Right on, man. Right on. :D

My plan last night worked out perfectly. I played the song, showed her the van pics, and it was over. She even lit some incense.

Then I made sure to play the song one more time after we finished....just for good measure.
The only questionable part was one comment she made early about getting a van when I wasn't even done with my square project.
I just turned the song up louder!

Pix or it didn't happen.

KilgoreTrout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
350ci
Haha....
You must be registered for see images attach

KilgoreTrout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
350ci
I like the duals!!! My hands down favorite part is the arm rest ash trays!!! Brings back memories!!#
Remember when everything had ashtrays everywhere?
The car salesmen were like "well, the top trim level comes with 18 ashtrays instead of 12, but it's really up to you. I mean, you can probably live without ashtrays in the doors and on the head rests, but I sure wouldn't want to".

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Remember when everything had ashtrays everywhere?
The car salesmen were like "well, the top trim level comes with 18 ashtrays instead of 12, but it's really up to you. I mean, you can probably live without ashtrays in the doors and on the head rests, but I sure wouldn't want to".
I remember long trips in my aunts SB burban in the very back seat the whole way flippin that lil door open and closed constantly. My mom would look at me and yell my name.... one more time im throwing something at you lol. Memories!

KilgoreTrout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
350ci
I remember long trips in my aunts SB burban in the very back seat the whole way flippin that lil door open and closed constantly. My mom would look at me and yell my name.... one more time im throwing something at you lol. Memories!
Lol...yep. That distinct click.

Kinda funny ashtray related story: in high school, my buddy had an '86 Civic.
We came out of school one day and were sitting in his car smoking and waiting on his brother.
He opens the ashtray to flick off, and I hear this weird jingly sound. We both look down at the ashtray and it's full of change? (it's usually full of cigarette butts).
We both look at each other like wtf?
A split second later, this girl taps on his window and she's like "what the hell are you doing in my car!? What the hell are you doing SMOKING in my car!!!???".

Yep, we were in the wrong car. Lol....
Apparently there were 2 grey 1986 4dr/5sp Honda Civics parked about 5 spaces apart. :D
I felt like such a ******* that day. Still can't believe we did that.
She was not happy.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Lol...yep. That distinct click.

Kinda funny ashtray related story: in high school, my buddy had an '86 Civic.
We came out of school one day and were sitting in his car smoking and waiting on his brother.
He opens the ashtray to flick off, and I hear this weird jingly sound. We both look down at the ashtray and it's full of change? (it's usually full of cigarette butts).
We both look at each other like wtf?
A split second later, this girl taps on his window and she's like "what the hell are you doing in my car!? What the hell are you doing SMOKING in my car!!!???".

Yep, we were in the wrong car. Lol....
Apparently there were 2 grey 1986 4dr/5sp Honda Civics parked about 5 spaces apart. :D
I felt like such a ******* that day. Still can't believe we did that.
She was not happy.
My best friends grandpa did the same thing with his early 90s cavalier wagon. Came out from the store and thought someone put stickers on his back window... peeled them off, unlocked and got in and realized hey my key wont turn the ignition... yup wrong red cavy wagon lol

K201979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Hippie
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
350ci
My 10 year old son has already found the ashtray entertaining. He said, "look dad", while flipping the lid repeatedly:insane:, and asked what it was for. My 6 year old daughter told him it was a change holder:Big Laugh:. I explained it to them.

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305
Cue this up for next time you're with the wifey. :D

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
If this isn't constantly playing or at least in heavy rotation on the van's stereo you might be doing it wrong. 8-track?

K201979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Hippie
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
350ci
No 8 track and havnt had time to figure out why the alpine in it isnt working but now that you mention it, you can bet it will be playing once it can!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twistedgmt400