My trailer Build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John81287

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
Good info here! Ill keep that in mind if I need to replace the axle. Gonna see how it rides here first. Then ill make a decision on how to proceed!

John81287

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
Took the trailer out the other day for a little ride. Pulls really nice behind my truck. Heavy tongue so it don't bounce around on the hitch. Think ill be alright for a bit on the axle!

cedens

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Cliff
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
305 4bbl
That looks useful for light stuff like atv's and mowers, me i would have instead of using the wood decking have gotten some heavier gauge expanded metal and framed it in.

I still have a bed/trailer off of a 70's chevy out in the pasture, my old grandad bought for hauling wood.

I want to make a Round Bale Hay trailer but that would require a heavier double axle setup. $250 for hay delivery isn't bad for 70 1200 bales but, being able to go get the hay from our hay guy would be nice.

muddyman184

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Truck Year
90 AND 82
Truck Model
K5,K20
Engine Size
Great Idea and more pics. what do you plan on hauling with this? allways wanted a little utlity trailer and i think this inspired me to build one out of a jet ski trailer and i can get

John81287

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
just a few pics of the finished product! Usually just a couple mowers or an ATV. Maybe occasionally some remodel stuff for the house. Nothing too heavy though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87POPS