What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ajax19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ajax
Truck Year
Truck Model
K3500
Engine Size
@Ajax19 what do you smoke? I just see your ash tray with butts. It's been years since I smoked but I still have vivid dreams where I am smoking and wake up wanting one. Also enjoy the smell of a lit cig from time to time. Me: Camel lights then eventually Winston lights...because I wanted to get the beer and the cigs every day after work lol .
Marbrol red or Dutch cigar's I usually don't smoke in the rig(except for road trips) I just put them out in there so I don't litter lol

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Those look like a really creative idea, but I kinda see a potential problem with a cup of liquid and a slamming door.

I've had some vehicles with cup holders in the door, I like them for road travel. You just gotta be done drinking that beverage when you get where you're going, because of reasons like you mentioned.

Ajax19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ajax
Truck Year
Truck Model
K3500
Engine Size
Back in 17 we had 3' of snow and with the extra stress of heavy accelerations and me probably not tightening it well enough. It fell off on the hwy lol, went right past me! No noticeable vibrations somehow lol
This popped in my yt feed lol
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

ChuckN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Did a little more figuring with the side pipe idea.
You must be registered for see images attach

Man that brings me back. My dad put Cyclone headers on EVERYTHING back in the day. Even his CJ-5, lol.

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
1981, 1965
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s; 65-C20 with 4:57 gears and Borg Warner Overdrive
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350; 1972 L48 350

justhorns

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Not my truck

but I thought I'd share with you guys something neat I found. Just ordered a cupholder set that replaces the pouch on the door panel and a lower 5.25 speaker housing set for my truck. I thought it'd be cool because I hate the ashtray cupholders and I don't like cutting holes in the doors for speakers. I'll update when I get them, might be a while.

Doesn't look like these will work with roll up windows, or at least you will have to take the cup out to roll the window up. Just be careful out there.. They look nice, but, only for power windows. Sorry. I also am fighting the cup holder battle.

legopnuematic

Licensed Junk Dealer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Spencer
Truck Year
1971, 1̶9̶7̶4, 1976, 1979,1̶9̶8̶5, 2002
Truck Model
Dart Swinger, Sierra 10, C10 Cheyenne, C10 Big Ten, Silverado 10, Ram 2500
Engine Size
225/6, 350 c.i., 350 c.i., 5.9l Cummins
This is what I did for cup holders in my 76, some angle iron and bent flat stock. I made links and some spacers that use the front seat bolts, drops down about 2 inches, some conduit spacers to bring it away from the seat, and the center is as you see it. Did that in 2017 and still works well. Holds cans up to x-large QT cups. Also gives a place that I have a fire extinguisher mounted to.

Old picture:

brooksman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado & Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
350 & 305
Don't have a headliner? Make one. Held up with some bad ass double sided rape at the moment. I'll have to see how well that works. Have some other ideas in mind as well. Helps with the sound. Carpet next. Also added a front sway bar back on it. Helped more with the steering. Every little bit...

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
1981, 1965
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s; 65-C20 with 4:57 gears and Borg Warner Overdrive
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350; 1972 L48 350
Don't have a headliner? Make one. Held up with some bad ass double sided rape at the moment. I'll have to see how well that works. Have some other ideas in mind as well. Helps with the sound. Carpet next. Also added a front sway bar back on it. Helped more with the steering. Every little bit...
Is double sided rape what happens in prison?

GMC_Nick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
350 sbc
Doesn't look like these will work with roll up windows, or at least you will have to take the cup out to roll the window up. Just be careful out there.. They look nice, but, only for power windows. Sorry. I also am fighting the cup holder battle.
I'm guessing you can just swap the side it's on so the cup holder it in the front and it would work fine maybe?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87POPS