What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305
Heres what ive got

You must be registered for see images attach
That's a door from a 81+ judging from the vent window latch. Like to have that vent latch assembly, assuming it is decent, if you weren't planning on using it.

Goldie Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Britt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K1500 Suburban
Engine Size
This is an overall pic of the bags contents. The smaller bag I bought at an earlier time to get those Toyota panel clips before I bought this bag. The smaller bag with white in it is Chevy era fasners for bumpers and grills etc used on many models. I bought those separate. I also have a random black push fastener bag I bought before the bag that I forgot about that has various push fasteners in it, but nothing like what your looking for. Many of those are in this bag already.

The bag was cheap it was probably what two or three little packages of fasteners coat at like advanced Auto.

I recognize some of those out of tonight's assortment. :dancingpoop:

Some of the round blue or green ones might work if I can drill a hole in them and if they would slide on the core support.

Something like the green square one might work if it will hold in the core support.

Goldie is an hour away at the moment- brought the Cobalt back, so experimentation is 2 weeks or so away.

Time for me to amass a fastener army and take over the world!:gr_guns::happy107::king:

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I recognize some of those out of tonight's assortment. :dancingpoop:

Some of the round blue or green ones might work if I can drill a hole in them and if they would slide on the core support.

Something like the green square one might work if it will hold in the core support.

Goldie is an hour away at the moment- brought the Cobalt back, so experimentation is 2 weeks or so away.

Time for me to amass a fastener army and take over the world!:gr_guns::happy107::king:
Shoot me a PM...I will find my other faster box and take pics of it too. This forum it didn't look like I could send pics in a PM though?

Dutch Rutter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Took the day off for a few appointments today and totally capitalized. Bolted in my new power block and wired everything to it. Came out pretty clean instead of running all of that directly off my battery terminal.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I've been making some repairs to the tilt-top trailer I got from my boss, so I can tow it behind my square... that counts, right? Lol

gmbellew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
glen
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban 1500
Engine Size
Checked the timing on the TBI 350 after unplugging the computer control. It was a couple degrees retarded warmed up at idle. So I advanced it to 3 degrees BTDC. It definitely made a seat of the pants difference in power.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Checked the timing on the TBI 350 after unplugging the computer control. It was a couple degrees retarded warmed up at idle. So I advanced it to 3 degrees BTDC. It definitely made a seat of the pants difference in power.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Try 10° BTDC :)

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Mounted my mag light, rotated my tires, fixed the plug in my winch, mounted my old cb, and made a hubcap removal tool lol. Busy weekend.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I got stopped this morning at the gas station and complimented on my truck. Then this afternoon i was driving down the street near home and at the stop sign i noticed a beautiful 84 in the driveway so i rolled down my window and conversed with the guy for a good ten minutes. Hes right up the street from me. Didnt get a pic but it was a long bed, beige with a tri colored brown orange brown stripe down both sides. Guy said his dad bought it brand new. Hes only a few houses up the street from @Darth Plasma too. I told him about GMSB also

Poppy 87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10 Silverado
Engine Size
Mounted my mag light, rotated my tires, fixed the plug in my winch, mounted my old cb, and made a hubcap removal tool lol. Busy weekend.

I didn't realize that people still use CB radio. That's old school awesome! May have to consider one for ole Bessie, or is 1987 too new?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
I didn't realize that people still use CB radio. That's old school awesome! May have to consider one for ole Bessie, or is 1987 too new?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Lol nah it’ll fit in good. My cousins and I plan to use them on hunting trips.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I had a cobra cb hooked up in my 94 burb with a mag mount antenna on the roof right before the hatch glass. It used to drag the roof through drive throughs lol

CoggedBelt75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Made a little time today for my console/shifter project. Drilled and grommeted a 7/8 hole in the tranny tunnel for the shifter cable. Made up a harness for the trans brake, neutral safety switch, reverse lights, and shifter light. Placed the under dash connections where they go for when the time comes to hook them up. Other end was run under the carpet along the top of the tunnel for the shifter connections.
The amps are mounted (behind each seat) and wired to battery, crossover mounted and connected to the head unit. Still need to wire the remote power from the crossover to the amps. Since everything has been relocated, I had to order a 3ft 2 RCA male to 2 RCA female cable to extend the crossover rear speaker wires to the stereo. Also a 5ft 5 pin din cable for one amp to the crossover. Should be here Tuesday. Next, all I’ll need is some time to do some of the above things and hopefully set the console in this weekend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pistol85