What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small

Powerhouse Ranch

3G Connoisseur
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
1980 & 1988
Truck Model
C25 & V15
Engine Size
454 & 350
Got the floor in! Looks way better than i could have imagined. Just gotta clean up alot of it, grind down some welds and prepare for epoxy.

Driver floor pan is 90% complete and the passenger side is getting mocked up. March 1st is the goal.

You must be registered for see images attach

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
Got the floor in! Looks way better than i could have imagined. Just gotta clean up alot of it, grind down some welds and prepare for epoxy.

Driver floor pan is 90% complete and the passenger side is getting mocked up. March 1st is the goal.

Looks awesome man!! Great job

waterpirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10
Engine Size
5.7 tbi
Another 20 hours and 3 twelve packs later. lol That guy from the Brothers video online rebuilding the vent windows can kiss my a$$. With the one piece rubbers I was lucky to get, the quality was sketchy and the time involved to get them fitted and installed in the doors was horrendous! The replacement door glass I got, one was clear and one was tinted light green. Argggg! 30% tint on the door glass and the vent glass fixed all that and looks pretty cool. Pro glass guy is putting the back slider and front windshield back in tomorrow. Progress.
Eric

Attachments

• DSCN0763.JPG
    DSCN0763.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCN0764.JPG
    DSCN0764.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 67

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
Another 20 hours and 3 twelve packs later. lol That guy from the Brothers video online rebuilding the vent windows can kiss my a$$. With the one piece rubbers I was lucky to get, the quality was sketchy and the time involved to get them fitted and installed in the doors was horrendous! The replacement door glass I got, one was clear and one was tinted light green. Argggg! 30% tint on the door glass and the vent glass fixed all that and looks pretty cool. Pro glass guy is putting the back slider and front windshield back in tomorrow. Progress.
Eric
Nice Gulf sign in the background. That was my first job in the '80's....full service/clean up.

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
Nice Gulf sign in the background. That was my first job in the '80's....full service/clean up.
Didnt notice that before, good eye. I like Gulf too.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Eric
Hilarious! I’ve been thinking the same thing, in addition whoever’s video I watched that said to separate the 2 window frame halves can also kiss my @ss!!
I’ll likely have more hours into those damn windows than painting the truck!
Speaking of which. First color down! Will have blue stripe done today on the whole truck and waiting for my new can of base coat in the proper color to show up!

Looks like I missed more dings and dents than I fixed, lol.

On the upside, I’m better at wet sanding and polishing than laying down consistent clear coat…

Last edited:

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Sprayed a sealer coat and block sanded the whole truck with 600, finally ready for paint. Nothing left to do but make excuses why it isn’t painted yet , lol.
And tried out the upholstery paint on the door panels.

So much of the “brightness” went away after they cured. It’s still much darker than original but so is the new dash pad and the seat will likely be dark/light blue combo. Haven’t even opened the new carpet box yet.
Super impressed with this stuff. It adhered perfectly to the old vinyl looking banding on the lower panels. And it’s not that “crunchy”. The velour inserts are a little stiff but I haven’t tried hitting em with a brush yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen Diesel