What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boonie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
Yep. Front behind driver is where this one will be going back to.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Is that lifted at all? Mine is almost identical, 1980 K25 on BFG 35x12.5... no lift but the front fenders were cut by a PO and so it clears.
i would venture minus a few hundred pounds in added steel and worn springs, mine is the tall factory lift you speak of. 1980 k25. but tired/broken springs, and just the 3 spring front. i know a 4 spring was offered but yeah.

You must be registered for see images attach

RedBeard_83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Truck Year
Truck Model
Custom deluxe
Engine Size
Sbc 350
Put new a/c lines , dryer, orifice tube and valve cores and caps in. Hopefully take the truck to shop next week to get system evacuated and re charged . fingers crossed I'll have a/c after.

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
I put this good used passenger tank in last summer after I blew up the motor. And put gas in it this spring when I swaped motors. It would run on it just really weak assumed it was just a bad pump. Guess the condensation ruined the tank. Full of rust now good thing most of our squares have 2 tanks!

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Threw on a 275/60/15 on the rear to see if I liked that on an 8” rim vs a 295 on a 10. The x10s are almost too deep, the center cap disappears from certain angles, not sure why that’s always bugged me. Think I’m gonna have our local guy widen mine to a 9 in the back and run a 295/50

Picked up a Chevy grille from a buddy to try something different. Used the emblem from my old ‘06 Sierra and just cut the tabs off. Didn’t realize it’s for a single headlight truck though, so gotta figure out how to mount my turn signals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
Well I haven't been nearly as motivated as many of you, right now we are in the middle of a heat wave that's going to be record breaking. the high was 98F and it isn't suppose to fall below 85F until damn near midnight tonight with a low of 75F. Keep in mind this is an area that the hottest days of the year usually only reach the lower 80s. So to us this is to damn hot. Back to the truck, this morning before the heat really started ramping up, I gave the old truck a wash, a little spot compounding here and there and a fresh coat of wax. Cleaned and treated the interior as needed. Also an oil change. I sure like having a truck that I can do work with and not worry about getting it dirty, but also being able to have it look good cleaned up. Now I just need to order that trim from LMC. Even despite the missing trim on the door I think she looks pretty good still. Maybe tomorrow I'll swap the radio, I've got an ancient Kenwood that has issues in it now and in the Dakota is pretty new pioneer, since I hardly ever drive the dakota anymore I might just swap the two. Here is a pic after the wash, rub down and wax.

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305
Well, I bit the bullet and bought all new headlight assembly including new bulbs from Lmc for $39 each. Really not too much just got everything new because the po rtv sealed all 4 in there. So I'm having to **** it all up to get it out. *******!

Wonder if I'm gonna end up having to buy the harness too.

Catbox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size
The other morning the boy got antsy and decided to put the Cherokee steering shaft into our truck.
He did a swell job as the truck drives like a champ according to him.
I have yet to pilot it after the install.

Mossyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
4.1 1 BBL
Put some new hoses and a thermostat in today. The old one was horrid but according to my temp gauge it still worked

Poppy 87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10 Silverado
Engine Size
Put some new hoses and a thermostat in today. The old one was horrid but according to my temp gauge it still worked
I sure hope you flushed out the cooling system. That looks awful

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
You can sell that on Craigslist.