What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoggedBelt75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I have had a peek inside the heart of mine lately.
You must be registered for see images attach
Refresh or problems?

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
Thanks. They’re beige Pro-90 series 1300 seats by Scat Interprises. Ordered thru summit racing
Procar 80-1300-54L
Procar 80-1300-54R

Procar seat brackets ....
SCA-81196B
SCA-81197B

bucket seats. future reference for me :) Thanks for the info.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Put some turndowns on the mufflers, much less “boomy” in the cab now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Got a bunch of little things done this weekend. The turn downs, then took the wheels off to clean and polish and then sealed them with Chemical Guys Wheel Guard. That stuff makes the wheels super easy to clean. While that was curing, I inspected the suspension and brakes, need to rebuild the whole front end. Then I wire brushed and painted all the lines where they cut/welded the bed when they shortened it

And also got my rain guard mounted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TravisB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Refresh or problems?
It was running poorly and parked for a decade or more before I got it. They had no idea what was wrong with it so I thought I would take things apart and see what I could see. I haven't found anything crippling except the oil pickup wasn't in the oil pump and was stuck to the bottom of the pan. The bearings all look pretty good for that not to have been working right though. :hmm:

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
Well first thing this morning i got pulled over by a cop and told my window tint is way too dark. First off... no **** i knew that when i put it on :rolleyes: and second, its been that way for 5 years im not changing it now. So he asked me if i needed a warning or if i would take it off. Being polite i told him id take it off but knowing damn well, thatll never happen!

Too dark for what/who? Prove it! If it had been that way for over 5 years and he just now says something about it? He probably didn't get any last night.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Too dark for what/who? Prove it! If it had been that way for over 5 years and he just now says something about it? He probably didn't get any last night.
Ive driven it this way over tons of miles of this state and not 1 cop has ever stopped me. All my cars have had the same tint, only 1 other time did i get stopped for it but he wanted to hassle me over my 50 series tires and loud exhaust and just wanted to be a douche. Same situation he told me to remove it.... i did the day i wrapped that truck around the tree right before the cops showed up.

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
They have a device here that uses a dedicated light source to a photocell to measure your tint.
Their OPINION does not count. What they THINK does not count. They HAVE to show you what the meter reads before and after.
Most of the time they're just sniffing for pot.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
They have a device here that uses a dedicated light source to a photocell to measure your tint.
Their OPINION does not count. What they THINK does not count. They HAVE to show you what the meter reads before and after.
Most of the time they're just sniffing for pot.
That cop ages ago that stopped me had the meter, told me it need to read 75% or higher. I told him straight up dude its a 5% tint, dont bother

TubeTruck

I'm from Boston. Deal with it.
Reaction score
First Name
Denis
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K10
Engine Size
LQ9
Real interesting how much darker cop car windows are.

It's actually legal if it comes from the factory like that. You just can't do it yourself. Stupid laws we have.

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Ive driven it this way over tons of miles of this state and not 1 cop has ever stopped me. All my cars have had the same tint, only 1 other time did i get stopped for it but he wanted to hassle me over my 50 series tires and loud exhaust and just wanted to be a douche. Same situation he told me to remove it.... i did the day i wrapped that truck around the tree right before the cops showed up.
I understand loud exhaust and the dark tint, but what is possibly wrong with 50series tires? They come on some vehicles from the factory. I guess it's because it's not original equipment on what you were driving?

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I understand loud exhaust and the dark tint, but what is possibly wrong with 50series tires? They come on some vehicles from the factory. I guess it's because it's not original equipment on what you were driving?
It was on an 87 S-10 with monte carlo wheels. Plus it was a rust bucket with a ton of stickers on it, it was probly just cus it looked like trouble was driving it.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Picked up one of these for the K3500 6.5. The guy that sold it to me said He thought His injection pump had failed, turmed out it was the PMD black box so he has had this pump unopened setting on His shelf for a few years. Dont know if it was a real good deal or now, but, just could not pass it up for 300 bucks, came with a spare PMD too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp wessels