USA1 Industries

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trucksareforwork

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Must be operating on the LIFO principle. I ordered a dash pad in January. No word.

Ken B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Another box arrived yesterday. I have received all the bits and pieces and parts except the dash, visors and door panels. Slow but good quality...hoping to get the rest soon. I knew it was going to be a long process but happy i ordered early. Hell I havent touched the truck in 6 weeks so .....

Daron58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Daron
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
250 I6
I’m done with them, you have to get in touch with them to even find out that your order is back ordered without an ETA, and the fact they charge you immediately and keep your money tied up instead of waiting to charge you when and if they ship your order

texarback

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
I'm back to being disappointed.

Talked to Randy on September 9th. He said give him a few days to visit with the Production Manager about the new door panels and he would shoot me an email. Have not heard from him.
Emailed him on September 28th following up. I know he is busy. Get the "Give us 2 days to respond" email. Nothing.

Emailed again today and get the "Give us 2 days to respond" email.

I'm 470ish days in and I think I'm almost to the point that canceling the order is the right answer. He said it would be about a month and the visors and bags should ship. So that date is coming up quickly. That will leave the panels.

The new panels they are developing will cost more than what they offer now and what I paid. I won't get any goodwill credit for them having sat on my money for 16 months.

CountKrunk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Count
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Custom Deluxe 3+3
Engine Size
v8 350
Read a few pages. Best practice, do not support a business like this. No latter how good the product. They are basically getting interest free micro loans from every customer.

Look at their google reviews. If i had an old ass order, id leave them a 1 star review everyday until i had products or tracking # in my hands.

You must be registered for see images attach

Bloodhound1981

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
It's like trying to get out of a toxic relationship. You know it's the smart thing to do to get out, but you've put in so much time together, maybe there's a chance it'll all work out.

FireTruck1984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
1984 and 1984
Truck Model
High Sierra K1500 350. Sierra Classic C1500 305.
Engine Size
350, 305
Read a few pages. Best practice, do not support a business like this. No latter how good the product. They are basically getting interest free micro loans from every customer.

Look at their google reviews. If i had an old ass order, id leave them a 1 star review everyday until i had products or tracking # in my hands.

The Yelp reviews are even worse !
I‘m sure we’ll be hearing about them closing down soon

Last edited:

Ken B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
I am very hopeful that they do not close and can get all orders filled and can keep open

rwjtexas

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
6.2L Diesel
Once again, I am responding to this thread. I think it all goes to what you order and what they keep in stock.

In the last month I have ordered 4 times from USA1 and all orders have shipped completed within a week of ordering.

Mostly Paint, but trim pieces for the door panels and trim pieces for the Dash Pad and trim pieces for the body have all been in stock.

I know that there are so many others out there that are having issues, I am just not one of them and for me I will keep ordering from them.

texarback

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
It's like trying to get out of a toxic relationship. You know it's the smart thing to do to get out, but you've put in so much time together, maybe there's a chance it'll all work out.
Lol. That is spot on.

texarback

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
Once again, I am responding to this thread. I think it all goes to what you order and what they keep in stock.

In the last month I have ordered 4 times from USA1 and all orders have shipped completed within a week of ordering.

Mostly Paint, but trim pieces for the door panels and trim pieces for the Dash Pad and trim pieces for the body have all been in stock.

I know that there are so many others out there that are having issues, I am just not one of them and for me I will keep ordering from them.
It is 100% item specific. A lot of stuff for 73-75 Blazer/Jimmy are hit or miss. Door panels, bags, visors are not made in-house and have been back ordered for two years. They wont stop taking orders for that stuff though. It’s an interesting business model.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
3 yrs ago, I ordered and received a dash in about 6 months. I ordered and received paint (to match my dash) in 3 weeks. Otherwise, I waited 6-9 months - with $1500-2000 in limbo more than once - before I cancelled orders on items that to this day (almost 3 yrs later) are still back ordered, yet are still listed and sold as "in stock / ready to ship". I used cc's to cover myself so I had a longer window to get the money back than paypal offered. Having to pre-plan an 'exit strategy' alone is a red flag for dealing with any business.

A little communication from them would alleviate 75% of the problems. There is no way in good conscience any legitimate business could take $1000's of dollars from who knows how many people and not at least acknowledge them or update them on a monthly basis. I preferred their products over all the others, but absolutely wont even consider them again.

I dont wish any business to close but they created and own their negative profile 1000%. Apparently it works for them as they continue to do it. They dont exist to me.

-lecroix-

Reaction score
First Name
s
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15 Sierra Classic - Gentleman Jim
Engine Size
The way they conduct business is not only unethical, it is illegal in some states. Contact your Attorney General's office in your respective state, you may be surprised at how fast results are found.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay Don