USA1 Industries

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I hope the doors are open for all backorder items to be delivered.
Especially mine
I went through that. When it had been long enough that my window to contest anything was threatened, I canceled the order then immediately re-ordered it. When it cycled to the point of cancelling it a 2nd time, I went elsewhere.

The way that place is run is like saying The Andy Griffith Show wasn't cancelled 55 yrs ago....its just on hiatus.

Bloodhound1981

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
Low and behold, 68 weeks after ordering my door panels, they arrived today. Not to give credit where credit is not due, this was the result of some legal encouragement for them to produce. So USA1, just TELL PEOPLE WHEN THEY ORDER it could be a year or more. Your product is awesome, your customer service is absurdly horrible.

creich68

Reaction score
First Name
Clay
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Burban
Engine Size
I’m fortunate in that I don’t live far from them. I went once because it was almost impossible to reach them by phone and I was driving right by their showroom. The showroom had quite a bit on display, and surprisingly there was staff inside and they had phones on their desk! Lol

They were friendly and helpful in person. Just imagine the business they could do if the friendliness and response in person carried over to online and on the phone.

Ken B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
I visited and they were very helpful. Couldnt have been nicer. I made a trip to Charlotte for family visit and took a detour to talk to them in person. Placed my order and now I am like others waiting .

texarback

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
Low and behold, 68 weeks after ordering my door panels, they arrived today. Not to give credit where credit is not due, this was the result of some legal encouragement for them to produce. So USA1, just TELL PEOPLE WHEN THEY ORDER it could be a year or more. Your product is awesome, your customer service is absurdly horrible.

I ordered door panels June 27th 2022. When did you order your panels? I'll lose my **** if someone who ordered after me received door panels before me. Not that there is anything I can do about it though.

Edit: I see that you ordered in March of 2022. So, maybe mine are close to coming in!

Last edited:

Bloodhound1981

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
I ordered door panels June 27th 2022. When did you order your panels? I'll lose my **** if someone who ordered after me received door panels before me. Not that there is anything I can do about it though.

Edit: I see that you ordered in March of 2022. So, maybe mine are close to coming in!
For your sake I hope so.

texarback

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
I made a several thousand $$ order in June and all that is left are the two door panels, the two door bags, and two sun visors. All in Slate Blue. I did receive the dash in 12 weeks which was good.

I don't think I'll order again from USA1. It isn't worth the aggravation.

texarback

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
For your sake I hope so.
Reached out again today. Same message as always. "There is no accurate ETA at this time. Our company is still facing material and supply chain issues. If you do not want to leave an item on backorder please consider canceling and reordering when they become available. Our apologies."

386 days and counting...

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Got hold of Sherry yesterday. Amazing how pleasant she is getting beat up everyday on that phone.

This morning I got notice the samples shipped! Only took a month...

Apparently they can't hire any help. They did a hiring fair and got 16 applications, two passed muster and were hired, only one showed up for the first day and they quit by lunch. I hear this same thing almost everyday where I live on the opposite side of the country. We're in trouble big time as a country and an economy if this chit persists.

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Samples arrived yesterday. Apparently with ACC carpet you can only get the correct year specific colors as cut pile and not Essex unless it's black I guess, not the tans. So, cut pile, mass backed 7295 Medium Doeskin is the carpet I'll be ordering. Anyone have a rock auto discount code?

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Samples arrived yesterday. Apparently with ACC carpet you can only get the correct year specific colors as cut pile and not Essex unless it's black I guess, not the tans. So, cut pile, mass backed 7295 Medium Doeskin is the carpet I'll be ordering. Anyone have a rock auto discount code?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
black_85c10