USA1 Industries

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Check out the door panels @FireTruck1984 has in his. IIRC they are LMC's and IMO look every bit as good as USA1's. After I saw his, I bought LMC's (and all the trimmings) then ordered the SEM paint from USA1 so it would match my dash - the one thing that showed in the last 4 years. Even items LMC was out of, they had back in stock within a couple weeks.

USA1 most always have the paint in stock.

texarback

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
I have the paint and have considered purchasing LMC's panels. Do you happen to know if they an exact replica of the originals for a 73-75 model?

I only ask because LMC says, "These new replacement door panels (not reproductions of the originals) are made from brand new tooling to more exacting standards than previously available. "

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
I finally got those jokers on the phone and got the sample kit ordered. I literally only need it so I can buy the correct color product from someone else who has it and not wait until retirement for USA1 to get their chit together!

rwjtexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
6.2L Diesel
LMC will send you pictures of the item you want to purchase if you call them ... I wanted several pictures of the Tailgate Band and Chevrolet wording that goes on the back.

They took my information, opened up a box or went to their archives and provided pictures of front and back in a couple of locations. VERY HELPFUL ...

New bands are not drilled for Chevrolet or GMC but the back has the holes for the studs to be drilled in for mounting.

I did not want to spend $400 dollars and not know what I was getting ...

Give them a call and see if they can help you ...

Good Luck !

Rustisbest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I ordered some door panels from these clowns because it said they were in stock on their website. 2 weeks after they charged my card and no shipping info I shot em an email only to find out they were backordered. Requested a refund and it took em another week before they sent it through PayPal.

TJ1978

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
Stay away

FireTruck1984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
1984 and 1984
Truck Model
High Sierra K1500 350. Sierra Classic C1500 305.
Engine Size
350, 305
I ordered some door panels from these clowns because it said they were in stock on their website. 2 weeks after they charged my card and no shipping info I shot em an email only to find out they were backordered. Requested a refund and it took em another week before they sent it through PayPal.
I believe I’m done with USA-1
a $9.95 grille mounting kit (a few clips and screws) maybe a 2 oz package?
over $20.00 shipping cost ! Keep it USA-1.. I’m going to the hardware store.

rwjtexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
6.2L Diesel
I will say for the availability of Rattle Can Paints they definitely have the best selection So far the two times I ordered paint they shipped immediately and then it took two weeks on the second order but I got it.

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Ok 2 weeks no sample kit..... called this morning and they answered oddly enough. Says let me print it and take it to the production manager, should ship in the next 24 hours.
If you heard an odd sound this morning it was my facepalm! How can it take weeks and prodding to get what should be a prepackaged kit out the effin door? I mean, I hope you aren't making sample kits on the fly. Who are we kidding with this company? Ourselves, if we think it will ever get better.

Ken B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Just my 2 cents. I knew the delays were long ,I knew I was ordering way In Advance of needing. All that I heard was better/good quality but huge delays.

Trucksareforwork

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I've been waiting 6 months for a dash pad. Bought one from them last year and it took 5 months or so. I got the canned email response. I'm not that confident that I will see a dash pad anytime soon. The good news is that the other items in my order were shipped within a few months. The dash pad is what I'm waiting for. Hard for me to recommend a business that has no idea of its ability to deliver.

Rustisbest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Ok 2 weeks no sample kit..... called this morning and they answered oddly enough. Says let me print it and take it to the production manager, should ship in the next 24 hours.
If you heard an odd sound this morning it was my facepalm! How can it take weeks and prodding to get what should be a prepackaged kit out the effin door? I mean, I hope you aren't making sample kits on the fly. Who are we kidding with this company? Ourselves, if we think it will ever get better.
I thought they would need to actually produce something to need a production manager.
Probably wanted it to sound like a legit company.
Guy that answered the phone spins his hat around the right way and becomes the "production manager" Lol

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Lest anyone think that there's hope when talking USA1, there is not. A week ago called and asked why it had been two weeks with no sample shipment and wasn't told samples are a backorder item. I was told they are printing and taking to production should ship with 24 hours. Here we are a week later and I get the canned email response to my inquiry from the day before I called....they should just close the damn doors. Ain't nobody happy in this sichiation, not them and certainly not us.
You must be registered for see images attach

Ken B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
I hope the doors are open for all backorder items to be delivered.
Especially mine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnalen76