USA1 Industries

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bloodhound1981

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
The way they conduct business is not only unethical, it is illegal in some states. Contact your Attorney General's office in your respective state, you may be surprised at how fast results are found.
Even better, contact them in THEIR state (NC). They are quite responsive.

Bloodhound1981

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
Like I've previously said, my relationship with USA1 is like a toxic girlfriend that I have a sad need to want to make work out. Despite all I went through waiting a year and a half for my door panels until I forced their delivery with legal measures, I wanted to give them another try!

I needed all of the headliner trim for my truck, and I got it through LMC, but the pieces that go along the windshield and rear window were back ordered. So I made an order for the two trim pieces, in black - no painting necessary, through USA1, just to see what happens. I even used a friend's address and credit card in case they've blacklisted me or something. Of course they claimed they were in stock, and of course charged the card immediately. Then one week goes by, then two...So I send them an email saying please cancel my order. In the meantime, I ordered the exact same parts from Truck and Car Shop.

No response at all from USA1, so I call them. I don't get anyone on the phone. I send another email, and another, no response. All my trim from LMC and Truck and Car shop show up promptly without issue. Another week goes by. I send ANOTHER email saying please cancel this order, and please acknowledge this email. Nothing. Then, today, I get an email saying "Your order has shipped"!! Seriously.

Someone please have me committed where I can get the help I need.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I love their stuff but they burned the proverbial bridge with me long ago. I get anxiety at just the thought of ordering from them again.

Ken B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
My anxiety is hoping the rest of my order will show..

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
I really want their door panels, they're the best looking I've seen. However, I just can't bring myself to do it and will end up with door panels I am not in love with. Maybe by next summer it will be better. Probably not though...

Last edited:

texarback

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
I'm back to being disappointed.

Talked to Randy on September 9th. He said give him a few days to visit with the Production Manager about the new door panels and he would shoot me an email. Have not heard from him.
Emailed him on September 28th following up. I know he is busy. Get the "Give us 2 days to respond" email. Nothing.

Emailed again today and get the "Give us 2 days to respond" email.

I'm 470ish days in and I think I'm almost to the point that canceling the order is the right answer. He said it would be about a month and the visors and bags should ship. So that date is coming up quickly. That will leave the panels.

The new panels they are developing will cost more than what they offer now and what I paid. I won't get any goodwill credit for them having sat on my money for 16 months.
On Monday I’m calling and cancelling my order. Randy lied when we spoke. The visor and door pockets should have been here early October. He said that was a certainty. He said he would give me an update on the new door panels. Nope. That didn’t happen either.

Terrible way to do business. 2+ years of sitting on my money and that’s the best they can do. Shameful.

LUCA

Reaction score
First Name
luca
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
Now I'll tell you my experience with Usa1. I ordered the door panels for suburban 1976 in March 2023 and despite repeated email requests they never arrived. Then a month ago I sent a new email and they replied that if I wanted I could cancel the order. So I did. they contacted me saying that I would have a refund with a check made out to me and sent to my address in the USA (note that my US address is an address from which I send everything I purchase in the USA to Italy to save on expenses shipping) I explained to them that perhaps it is better for me to receive an international banking transaction rather than a check that I wouldn't know how to receive in Italy. They never responded to me again and still don't respond to emails anymore. Do you think I lost my $280? What do you recommend me to do? Unfortunately I am in Italy and any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

Bloodhound1981

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
Now I'll tell you my experience with Usa1. I ordered the door panels for suburban 1976 in March 2023 and despite repeated email requests they never arrived. Then a month ago I sent a new email and they replied that if I wanted I could cancel the order. So I did. they contacted me saying that I would have a refund with a check made out to me and sent to my address in the USA (note that my US address is an address from which I send everything I purchase in the USA to Italy to save on expenses shipping) I explained to them that perhaps it is better for me to receive an international banking transaction rather than a check that I wouldn't know how to receive in Italy. They never responded to me again and still don't respond to emails anymore. Do you think I lost my $280? What do you recommend me to do? Unfortunately I am in Italy and any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
On Monday I’m calling and cancelling my order. Randy lied when we spoke. The visor and door pockets should have been here early October. He said that was a certainty. He said he would give me an update on the new door panels. Nope. That didn’t happen either.

Terrible way to do business. 2+ years of sitting on my money and that’s the best they can do. Shameful.
They sat on $1766 of mine for 9 months before I cancelled it. Probably talked to Randy on the phone 3-4x and exchanged 5+ emails. Always a new promise and story but never any product. I used a cc to give myself a longer window than pp to refund it in case something went sideways.

No idea whats going on there behind the scenes and wouldn't believe them if they told me, but this is beyond ridiculous.

Craig 85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
454/TH-400/NP205
I really want their door panels, they're the best looking I've seen. However, I just can't bring myself to do it amd will end up with door panels I am not in love with. Maybe by next summer it will be better. Probably not though...
FYI Coverlay makes door panels that are similar to the OEM ones, see photo 1. They come complete as you see them. I bought them for my '85.

The door inserts on the Coverlay ones are glued on and I plan on removing them. The OEM inserts and trim will fit these panels. You can see the Charcoal inserts I have will match their dark gray very well. I got mine through Rockauto a few years ago. Looks like they have gone up a bit @ $355 for the pair.

You must be registered for see images attach

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
FYI Coverlay makes door panels that are similar to the OEM ones, see photo 1. They come complete as you see them. I bought them for my '85.

The door inserts on the Coverlay ones are glued on and I plan on removing them. The OEM inserts and trim will fit these panels. You can see the Charcoal inserts I have will match their dark gray very well. I got mine through Rockauto a few years ago. Looks like they have gone up a bit @ $355 for the pair.

I looked at the Coverlay panels but absolutely despise the soft inserts. They look horrible! Let me know how the glue removal goes. I wouldn't want to get into a bad to worse situation trying to modify them. It be easier to settle for LMC panels lol.

Bloodhound1981

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
This is what kills me, no other aftermarket panels come close to the quality of the USA1 panels. Just run your business better!

Squarebody1985

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
Ordered my complete charcoal door panels on 3/7/22...........................still waiting

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay Don