Performance flywheel/clutch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highdesertrange

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k30
Engine Size
get all your parts and do it in one shot so you don't leave the crankcase open to the atmosphere for to long. follow the instructions in your manual only put rtv where they say. highdesertranger

AustinDube

1976 Chevy K10 Custom Deluxe
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
5.7L 350
Ya good Idea, i'll work on side projects till I get my check. Still want to find out the wiring issues with my cab lights, take out the rounded off bleeder nut on my front right caliper, fix the piston that wont go back in the left caliper, work on rust, common stuff. The parking brake is also seized up and I drove it to my garage like that haha. The plow mount is still on my truck but it takes some big sockets like 1 1/4. Im thinking of taking off my bed so i can pass inspection and find a place to hook up my welder and do the rockers and floors. There is a small cracked part of the frame so i'll need to get a gas setup to do a nice strong cleaner weld with my mig

highdesertrange

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k30
Engine Size
where is the frame crack? highdesertranger

AustinDube

1976 Chevy K10 Custom Deluxe
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
5.7L 350
Just a little bit behind the cab its a small crack on the driver's side, its a very accesible place with the bed off so i'll take it off and prob reinforce that section of the frame with 1/4 inch steel plating

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurt54