Turbo 350 (TH350) Information Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Well yes, that is certainly possibly too. It could have been bound up and caused the rear planets to explode. Nonetheless, there was a catastrphic failure somewhere in the back of the case behind the center support.
Someone blew up its behind

Stay frosty and watch your 6

Lol. But interesting. Im hoping the np203 is ok, but i suspect the failure started there because of things it did before it died. I am not worried too much but if it is a loss, darn

I still have one on my 78 lol

Old Blu

Reaction score
First Name
Al
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 Pickup
Engine Size
383 stroker
Hello all I have a 77 k20 turbo 350 that's giving me fits. It blows the dipstick up out of the tube about 1-2 inches after driving it even a little distance to town and back about 15 miles. Just running in shop never an issue. I just changed fluid and filter thinking that might be a problem as well as trying to clean the vent on the left side above shifter. Any ideas?
Hello 77 K20,
I am having the same problem with my TH350. Almost had a fire under the hood when the fluid hit the headers! I pulled out the vent and now the fluid just goes out there. I have to top off the Tranny often and the bottom of the trans pan is starting to rust. The fluid has removed all the paint.
I would love to hear from some experts on this as well.
Cheers,
Old Blu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
85sqbod