I am a V6 soccer mom now! Lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
I have been wanting to get a new family vehicle for a bit. Saved up some money and began my search. Tahoes, Suburbans and tons of time and effort. I could not find anything near my $5,000 price range with less than 200,000 miles.

I went to look at a van at a used dealer today. It had lots of leaks and needed a lot of work.

I saw this one and it just happened to work for us. Low miles and no visible leaks. It drove great on the test drive. Stow and go seating, electric doors and it has plenty of room for my large family.

2012 Dodge Grand Caravan. $4,500
You must be registered for see images attach

Scottserado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I have been wanting to get a new family vehicle for a bit. Saved up some money and began my search. Tahoes, Suburbans and tons of time and effort. I could not find anything near my $5,000 price range with less than 200,000 miles.

I went to look at a van at a used dealer today. It had lots of leaks and needed a lot of work.

I saw this one and it just happened to work for us. Low miles and no visible leaks. It drove great on the test drive. Stow and go seating, electric doors and it has plenty of room for my large family.

2012 Dodge Grand Caravan. $4,500
Nice dodge I have a Ford Flex

animal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 silverado
Engine Size
350ish
It works for you. That's what matters :wave:

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
… The burb still has more legroom and you wouldn't have to change your name to soccer mom. But if your cool with changing your login... you heard him moderators, he's cool with it.

Suburban isn’t going anywhere. I just need better mileage and something my 10 year old Dane can get in. He weighs 220lbs, putting him in the suburban is hell.

I still have my Aviator with a V8 also. I am gonna try and tackle the timing chains this summer.

The van is for the family. Lol

WebMonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
we had a dodge caravan for many years.

traded it away even though it was still going great.

just wanted something else.

(she drives a ford focus hatchback now)

;)

Crispy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V1500
Engine Size
Remember to stop at the Dunkin Donuts drive thru as soon as you leave the house. Then drive like a maniac cuz ur late lol.

Kidding! Cant fault a man for getting a sensible family vehicle. I hope everyone likes it and has fun rides in it together.

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
1981, 1965
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s; 65-C20 with 4:57 gears and Borg Warner Overdrive
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350; 1972 L48 350
Rented one in 2011, was extremely pleased how it drove, had plenty of room for everyone and the gear.

Nice score soccer mom

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
Remember to stop at the Dunkin Donuts drive thru as soon as you leave the house. Then drive like a maniac cuz ur late lol.

Kidding! Cant fault a man for getting a sensible family vehicle. I hope everyone likes it and has fun rides in it together.

Rented one in 2011, was extremely pleased how it drove, had plenty of room for everyone and the gear.

Nice score soccer mom

@Crispy
We have a local coffee place called 7brew(local family owned). That is the only place my wife will go. I only drink Dr. Pepper.

I stopped by the house on the test drive and let my kids go over it, and they approved. They love the electric doors and that the windows roll down in the side doors.

@DoubleDingo
The whole stow and go is a game changer. I don’t have to store seats anymore and we all fit comfortably. Not to mention when not storing seats those are huge storage compartments.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CTGAP