I am a V6 soccer mom now! Lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
Another trip. Pea Ridge National Military Park.
You must be registered for see images attach

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
Took another trip to Missouri. Everyone is still healthy. Averaged some pretty decent gas mileage.

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305
20? Could've had a v8.

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
20? Could've had a v8.

None of my squares have ever been on less than 35”s, aside from my G20. I don’t think I would ever own a non lifted square.

Easier to get my 200+lb Dane in the van and averaging 20+ is pretty easy with this. Stow and go is unbelievably convenient. I am a MiniVan Man(Behind being a square body man) now, and I am not ashamed.

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
None of my squares have ever been on less than 35”s, aside from my G20. I don’t think I would ever own a non lifted square.

Easier to get my 200+lb Dane in the van and averaging 20+ is pretty easy with this. Stow and go is unbelievably convenient. I am a MiniVan Man(Behind being a square body man) now, and I am not ashamed.
Damn, and I was berated for being a turtleneck guy.

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305

Easy there tiger. Remember back to a time when you started a thread where you drove a v6, were a woman and had a sense of humor. :eek:

Brown doesn't get anywhere near 20 and that's not counting oil.

I would never lift a truck but that's your thing, go for it. If anything I'm going lower, like your MiniVan. :anitoof: :burnout:

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
Easy there tiger. Remember back to a time when you started a thread where you drove a v6, were a woman and had a sense of humor. :eek:

Brown doesn't get anywhere near 20 and that's not counting oil.

I would never lift a truck but that's your thing, go for it. If anything I'm going lower, like your MiniVan. :anitoof: :burnout:

Lol.

If I could find some coils to lower the ass end of this van I for sure would. It doesn’t sit as high as a handicapped van but it is too high.

I averaged almost 28 on a very hilly trip into Missouri. I have never gotten 20 in the city before. It was some kind of voodoo magic. Lol

Memaloose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I owned two different Dodge Caravan, bought both new. The 1st one was a '97, 3.0L V6, we got 231,000 miles on it before we gave it to my daughter to use. As long as you replace worn out parts in a timely manner, don't abuse it and change the engine oil regularly, you ought to get another 100,000 miles or more out of it The only two things that broke on the '97 were a wiper control module and fuel pump. Both failed in the warranty period and both were electrical. The '07 we bought new was not a bad rig either but my wife and I parted ways in 2014, I guess she still has the van but don't know if she had problems with it.