What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justhorns

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Winter ballast for 2WD in colorado.. 350lbs of Pin~on

Attachments

• All Photos - 1 of 1 (9).jpeg
    All Photos - 1 of 1 (9).jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 22

ulm4lyf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra Grande 15
Engine Size
To be honest? Sat in it and almost cried because I'm probably going to have to sell it. I make more money than I ever have, and I am definitely NOT a frivolous spender, but this inflation that supposedly doesn't exist is kicking my @ss.

Travlr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
C
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 Camper Special
Engine Size
To be honest? Sat in it and almost cried because I'm probably going to have to sell it. I make more money than I ever have, and I am definitely NOT a frivolous spender, but this inflation that supposedly doesn't exist is kicking my @ss.
Got no idea what/who you are talking about/to because you didn't click on reply.

ChuckN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Just back in the garage after being gone with it most of the day. Barely beat the rain back home.

Up early for the morning AA meeting, then cruised out Marine Drive to the park that overlooks Bellingham Bay. Called my buddy who is having a double bypass tomorrow while enjoying the scenery. Went back home briefly to reorganize the toolbox, then picked the kid up from school in it, got lots of thumbs ups from kids (I had to rev it up for them) and enjoyed the fall colors on the way home.

Ran like a top, oil pressure reads better now after replacing the sending unit yesterday, stayed cool and manageable in slow traffic even with the lumpy cam. Man, I love this thing. Win, win, win. Hope you all enjoy your day!
You must be registered for see images attach

Ajax19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ajax
Truck Year
Truck Model
K3500
Engine Size
Rock sliders/ gas tank protection mock up it will wrap around the tank and attach to the frame underneath the cab and up to the flatbed

Ajax19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ajax
Truck Year
Truck Model
K3500
Engine Size
Fender bars could happen all black they would disappear in the paint I don't ever plan to rock crawl but will skid plate the fuel tanks aswell one of the main reasons I want to do this is fuel tanks exposed and saddle tanks known to puncture in a t bone (got t boned in my first truck a 91 obs) cheap insurance far as I'm concerned :cool:

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Fender bars could happen all black they would disappear in the paint I don't ever plan to rock crawl but will skid plate the fuel tanks aswell one of the main reasons I want to do this is fuel tanks exposed and saddle tanks known to puncture in a t bone (got t boned in my first truck a 91 obs) cheap insurance far as I'm concerned :cool:

Is that box tube from a carport or something? That stuff with formed ends is usually pretty thin and won't provide any crash protection. Probably won't support the weight of the truck either, for it to be a slider.

Ajax19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ajax
Truck Year
Truck Model
K3500
Engine Size
That's just for visual I am using a500 3/16 2x3 same stuff the flatbed is made of super tough although that is 8gauge box thicker than most roll cages and rock rails that are normally.120wall

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garrettkeith