What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roving4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
xxxx
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images attach
Sanded it down, nice and smooth. No more half ass textured paint or spray paint.

HAZZARDJOHN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500
Engine Size

^ park him for winter. I decided to park it outside as I want to for once in my life not have to brush snow off my DD in the morning. I think he is mad at me.

theblindchicken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 5" lift + 2" BL
Engine Size
350-4, 0.030" over
"Adjusted" the 3-point seat belts so they would work without binding on the edge of the gears.

Re-foamed the drivers armrest.

Gonna spray the wheel wells black and finish the passenger's tomorrow (I think I'll post up a small How-To on the armrests with a before/after).

SlickGTP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
been working on getting the loose rust off the frame so that I can go in and coat as much of it as I can in por15... Also bought some new shocks for after I get the frame coated. :)

roving4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
xxxx
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Wasn't to badly cold outside today, so I sanded some more. With a fine grain block, she feels silky smooth now. Other than that It was to cold to crawl under looking for source of leaks. I'll get on it tomorrow

Mater08

Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 SWB
Engine Size
I took ole Mater out on its first ride with me as the owner. First ride in 13 years, discovered a few things that I need to fix. Can only muster about 55 miles per hour tops, and takes about a mile to get there. But Im thinking that its the carb. Sometimes the choke will stick other times the accelerator pump sticks and it wont start. Some times the left blinker decides not to blink, the gauge lights barely light up. and Wipers need some work. Needless to say...wont be my daily driver as soon as I wanted. Still needs some more TLC. Im just torn cause I dont want to put a lot of time and money into the motor with it being a 305.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
been working on getting the loose rust off the frame so that I can go in and coat as much of it as I can in por15... Also bought some new shocks for after I get the frame coated. :)

Yeah baby :)

Stroked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Installed 2 shiny new tag lights on the K10 yesterday. I finally have all the lights working.

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
Getting the bed Line-X'd today, cant wait to see it done! Hopefully I can fix my fuel filler problem this weekend...

Boonie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
I haven't done a lot yet, been busy moving. I did manage to replace the old points distributor with a shiny new MSD hei unit and give the old girl a tune up. tuned the carb, new plugs and wires and air cleaner. starts and runs like a champ now.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

^ park him for winter. I decided to park it outside as I want to for once in my life not have to brush snow off my DD in the morning. I think he is mad at me.
I'd be pist too if I was him, but if he loves you, like most squares do, he'll understand. It's not only a real bitch to clean snow and ice off winshields, then it still takes many miles to see out the side windows, mirros and windshield too since they're still cold and fog up on the inside. I'd love to have a vehicle I can jump in and run in the winter months. Lucky for me, I only deal with that for a month or mabye 2 sometimes. Winters are usually short in OK except for those occasional bad years that we're overdue for.

Green79Scottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size

I think he is asking you to put a cheap carport around him, just to keep the major snow from freezing the boogers together in his nose.

Mr Talon

Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Truck Year
Truck Model
k-10
Engine Size
I filled out an application to get my k10 some vintage plates.

foamypirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jake (Mr. Wilson)
Truck Year
Truck Model
El Camino, baby!
Engine Size
5.3L/4L60E
Removed the non-delay wiper motor (on my delay equipped Silverado...POs suck), fixed the mangled wiper motor wiring, added a remote washer pump and reservoir from an 89' Suburban, and replaced the 4 speed gearshift indicator with a 3 speed indicator to match my TH350. So now I have one working washer (I broke the other one sometime back and forgot to get one at the JY :( ), working delay wipers, and an indicator that, well...indicates correctly!

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD