What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Octane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Anything my significant other asks me about I just reply...it's all about you babe it's all about you.
Some odd reason she thinks I'm being sarcastic.

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
Could tell her you are just trying to find the perfect Square body truck for her and just haven't found one yet that was worthy of her! But you'll keep trying!! LOL:cheers:
That's a VERY GOOD reply!!!! I'm gonna use that!! I'll let all of you know how it works out!!!

TubeTruck

I'm from Boston. Deal with it.
Reaction score
First Name
Denis
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K10
Engine Size
LQ9
Installed aux battery tray. Had all the dimples, just drilled them out, used a little persuasion and bolted it in. Ordering welding cable and smart solenoid to set up dual battery.

You must be registered for see images attach

John Nes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
1987, 1979, 1973
Truck Model
R10, Sierra, C20
Engine Size
5.7 350tbi , 5.7 350, 5.7 350
Got another set of Detroit steel wheel’s being made for the 87, new 6x9 speakers n brackets and one of those vintage looking stereos with Bluetooth n all that **** for the 87 too.
4 row aluminum radiator and a new instrument bezel for the 79.

JRec

Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
400ci SBC
I broke it, apparently. Coolant dripping and a dead battery from cranking the SOB over trying to start it.
If I had gas and a lighter at hand there would be a smoking pile of 76 chevy in my backyard.

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305
I broke it, apparently. Coolant dripping and a dead battery from cranking the SOB over trying to start it.
If I had gas and a lighter at hand there would be a smoking pile of 76 chevy in my backyard.
Join the club, last time I tried to start brown it cranked until the battery gave out and it has been sitting with the keys still in the ignition ever since. 3 weeks ago at this point maybe.

Octane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
This is why they quit making 76 models....and went to making new and improved 1977 models...like mine.Worlds most perfect truck 43 years in a row! Lol

JRec

Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
400ci SBC
This is why they quit making 76 models....and went to making new and improved 1977 models...like mine.Worlds most perfect truck 43 years in a row! Lol

thats funny!!!

OldBlueDually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
1976 GMC
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
455 Olds

My 76 is getting a '69 Olds Rocket V8 dropped in. Problem solved :D:cool:

hoagster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
1973, 2000
Truck Model
K10, 1500
Engine Size
5.3l
Got the bottom done, for now still looking for a body shop that will take it. More clean up on all the other sides to do! Put the new bed on the the frame for now to make room in the garage. bought the ORD 1 inch body lift but I dont like the look of it so those will be coming out.

Itali83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
1982, 1987, 1987
Truck Model
K10, 'burban C10, Jimmy
Engine Size
350, 6.2, 350
For the first time in 8 years of owning my 82 k10, it wouldn’t start for me. Didn’t even try to start. Thankfully it was at home and in my lean to so I didn’t get stranded. It was last weekend and I just finally got to fix it today. I checked for fuel in the carb and when I pumped it, fuel shot out of the accelerator squirters so I knew it had to be ignition. Checked inside of cap and all was good so I bought plugs and a coil this week and put them in today.

I replaced everything when I built the truck 8 years ago and haven’t put too many miles on it 25-30k or so probably. Pulling the plugs I found they were still really good but changed them anyway. Replaced the coil and tried to start. Fired right up. The old girl did me a solid by quitting at home and not out on the road. Can’t complain about that.

Ben

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
For the first time in 8 years of owning my 82 k10, it wouldn’t start for me. Didn’t even try to start. Thankfully it was at home and in my lean to so I didn’t get stranded. It was last weekend and I just finally got to fix it today. I checked for fuel in the carb and when I pumped it, fuel shot out of the accelerator squirters so I knew it had to be ignition. Checked inside of cap and all was good so I bought plugs and a coil this week and put them in today.

I replaced everything when I built the truck 8 years ago and haven’t put too many miles on it 25-30k or so probably. Pulling the plugs I found they were still really good but changed them anyway. Replaced the coil and tried to start. Fired right up. The old girl did me a solid by quitting at home and not out on the road. Can’t complain about that.

Ben

Love it when they love you back :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
83elcowes