What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Cleaned out my truck bed, re-realized how much bed it isn't, mounted my tool box, and mounted my spare tire which has seen better days on the spare tire rack.

You must be registered for see images attach

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305
Cleaned out my truck bed, re-realized how much bed it isn't, mounted my tool box, and mounted my spare tire which has seen better days on the spare tire rack.

Are those holes for recessed taillights or exhaust?

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
I really dig that rear bumper.
It either came off a truck with a rear gas tank or its custom fully. The exhaust parts would be functional if someone chose to run the exhaust there. The license plate holder is fold down. And it has a tongue meant for trailers that dont have balls but holes for pins, its spring loaded and you can adjust the tension to keep the trailer from jerking the truck around. Farmers addition for sure.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
It either came off a truck with a rear gas tank or its custom fully. The exhaust parts would be functional if someone chose to run the exhaust there. The license plate holder is fold down. And it has a tongue meant for trailers that dont have balls but holes for pins, its spring loaded and you can adjust the tension to keep the trailer from jerking the truck around. Farmers addition for sure.

I didn't realize that the plate folded down, but I assumed the rest of the stuff. It's really cool!

C10MixMaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG10
Engine Size
ZZ4 350
Turns out the pinging i've been chasing down for the last couple months was not pinging. After playing with timing and jetting it turns out that the vacuum switch for the torque converter would buzz depending on the throttle position it and sounded like pinging. So added a vacuum delay check valve and the noise is gone. Not sure weather to be happy i found it or pissed it took so long. :banghead: The worst part is i had the valve ready to go in all that time just hadn't got around to it..

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size

Wow!!! My bed is terrible but yours makes mine look amazing lol

Poppy 87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10 Silverado
Engine Size
I feel your pain! Having the fix on hand, while going off on another tangent for a repair is a time consuming and costly method. I'm an technician by trade and sometimes it's the basics we over look. Glad that $10 part fix your problem that you spent hours chasing

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I feel your pain! Having the fix on hand, while going off on another tangent for a repair is a time consuming and costly method. I'm an technician by trade and sometimes it's the basics we over look. Glad that $10 part fix your problem that you spent hours chasing

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I feel that too since it was a simple $65 fix for the noise i was chasing

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Soo far that is.... till the PS pump *****