Well i screwed up the Vacuum Lines. Help? please.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JacobEXE

Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
when i was changing the valve cover gasket i pushed the vacum lines out of the way and probably about 5 of them came disconnected. and now i have no idea where they go.

the main problem is that its originally a 305 truck. then the guy i bought it from put a Goodwrench 350(usa made he insisted) in it. and well i cant find a diagram of any sort that matches.

so the next thing to do is to delete what i can and possibly retain the egr.

from what ive gathered i need one to the transmission. one the brake booster, and one to the distributer.

HELP IS APPRECIATED.

1985 C10
Turbo 350
quadrajet? i guess.

EMISSIONS is irrelevant. after 25 years the truck is exempt so yeah. thank you!

Stepside Billy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I could be wrong but I think the two engines would have the same vacuum lines. There should be a diagram in the F.S.M. Try hooking it up like the 305. You should be able to tell right away if it's wrong.

Jarhead79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Brake booster to rear of carb, trans to back of carb pass side, or if you are like me and have a vacuum post in rear of intake use that, timing advance to front of carb drivers side lower carb by fuel screws, pcv valve to front of carb. I dont have any smog crap so the rest of my carb vacuums are blocked off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loki1978