Toolbox thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverscottsk10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
I'm sure I've asked this question here, but why is when a man gets his wife a vacuum cleaner, a pressure cooker, dishwasher or some tool to make her chores easier they flip ****, but get a man a tool so he can rotate her tires, change her oil, hang a sheet of drywall in the house, we act like it's Christmas morning??? Maybe @Cuba or @ChevroletChic3318 would be willing to answer that for us??? When I was married I made sure my wife had every tool under the sun and the best of the best too, and she didn't appreciate it a bit. Of course she rarely used the **** either. I usually did, or the kids.
Mine asked for a griddle for Christmas, my mom is always happy with a new vacuum or anything that makes her job easier, those weren't the only things they got but they liked them the best, I've never had a problem (yet)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Oh you will. Wait til she goes to work and tells all the other ladies what she got for Christmas and all the bitches will be like WTF?!? I'd be getting rid of that jackass, blah blah blah.

silverscottsk10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Oh you will. Wait til she goes to work and tells all the other ladies what she got for Christmas and all the bitches will be like WTF?!? I'd be getting rid of that jackass, blah blah blah.
Been through that, told her she can get something she can use or she isn't getting anything, I have no problem getting her anything she wants as long as it will actually get used, but I'm not gonna waste my money

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K10_Travis