New member in Arkansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
That's a pain that I understand. Lost my bud on mothers day. Rest in peace Frank.

You must be registered for see images attach

They are more than pets. They are family. Sorry for your loss.

KilgoreTrout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
350ci
So I had my MRI today which resulted in bad news for me. When I got home from the MRI my whole left side caught fire, and I could not stop it. My wife called an ambulance because I kept passing out from the pain. More pills to try and get me by till surgery.

MRI results:

Disc Bulge at L4 and L5 and S1
Disc Protrusion at L5 and S1

My primary sent off an emergency referral to a spinal surgeon today.

LIFT WITH YOUR KNEES!
Damn, man. Godspeed.

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
Dammit man. Sorry to hear about the back issues. I'm there with you at 53yo. I've had back issues since I was about 23 yo and had my first back surgery at 30, and another a few years later. All kinds of issues going wrong now. Limb numbness, severe pain, pin and needles pain in hands and feet, on and on. My back is junk from head to toe affecting my arms, hands, legs and feet. The best thing that works for me is traction therapy to stretch me back apart. Past that, just spend lots of time in bed in fetal position moving those disks off the sciatic nerves for some relief. Sitting on the sofa with my feet on an ottoman and in a wierd funky twisted posture position seems to help with pain releif too, of course it makes something hurt but at least getting a break from the severe pain. One of those hurts so good situations. At any rate, you got someone here that "Gets It". Good luck with all that. You won't be fixes overnight, and hopefully it's just an injury that can be fixed and not Disk Degenerative Disease with added Arthritis in all your joints. It's no fun.

Disc Bulge at L4 and L5 and S1
Disc Protrusion at L5 and S1

My PCP sent an emergency surgery request for that to a spinal surgeon. I have had two knee surgeries already, but back surgery worries me. Took me months to recover from the first knee surgery, and weeks after the second. I am hoping maybe you can give me some idea what I am in for. I appreciate any insight you have to share. Thank you.

I ended up in an ambulance and back at the ER Friday. Out of nowhere my left side caught fire. I felt like I was burning literally. My wife got scared because I kept passing out from the pain. They put me on gabapentin, still prednisone, and Diazepam. Taking me slowly back to tolerable.

Last edited:

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
That's a pain that I understand. Lost my bud on mothers day. Rest in peace Frank.

You must be registered for see images attach

I am truly sorry for your loss.

It's a pain I wouldn't even wish on a Liberal. They are not just an animal, or pet, they are family. In most cases they are better. Loyalty, and unconditional love. It's a loss I dont think I will ever be over.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garcjay