Need Carrier Bearing Crossmember for My 1984 C10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lusktommy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
5.7L (350ci)
if anyone knows where i can get a carrier bearing crossmember plz let me know i need on in a bad way lol ive been finding out that they are riveted to the frames it that true and if so where might i be able to one ive found one on ebay but it was already sold so i know they come out some how. but if anyone has any detail or info all will be appreciated. i might just build one if i cant get one

Last edited:

Jims86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
5.7 TBI
if anyone knows where i can get a carrier bearing crossmember plz let me know i need on in a bad way lol ive been finding out that they are riveted to the frames it that true and if so where might i be able to one ive found one on ebay but it was already sold so i know they come out some how. but if anyone has any detail or info all will be appreciated. i might just build one if i cant get one

rock auto has them from $10 to $35

lusktommy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
5.7L (350ci)
are you sure? im not needing the actual carrier bearing im needing the bracket it mounts to, that bolts to the frame.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
Sounds like this is going to be a part you'll have to cut off a truck at the junk yard, you wont find one at a parts store.

lusktommy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
5.7L (350ci)
yes ive been looking but where im at no wreaking yards have these trucks they have gotten rid of them, and i cant afford to drive way the heck off to get one, and wreaking yards are not willing to cut the rivets and get me one. So im in a spot. id would much rather have the original equipment from GM but if i cant then ill build one. wouldnt be very hard. if anyone knows a major wreaking yard i can try in texas or in east texas around Nacogdoches Area let me know ive tried all the one within the surrounding cities

Jims86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
5.7 TBI
yes ive been looking but where im at no wreaking yards have these trucks they have gotten rid of them, and i cant afford to drive way the heck off to get one, and wreaking yards are not willing to cut the rivets and get me one. So im in a spot. id would much rather have the original equipment from GM but if i cant then ill build one. wouldnt be very hard. if anyone knows a major wreaking yard i can try in texas or in east texas around Nacogdoches Area let me know ive tried all the one within the surrounding cities

Pm HotRodPC, he may have one, or know where to get one. You have any friends that work with metal fab? Im sure a crossmember could be fabbed for cheap, then bolt the bearing on.

lusktommy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
5.7L (350ci)
Thanks ill see if he has one or knows where i could get one. and i do metal fab work. but im wanting the original. but if i cant get one ill build one myself. thanks for the info i appreciate it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garrettkeith