Hard time finding the correct carrier bearing from local parts house.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
So you get a lot of the weather that comes over from the DFW area and central Texas. These last couple of fronts have stretched out all across the state.... shaking the trailer a bit (and not in the good way LoL).
Know what you mean, I’m not far from Peason Ridge where they filmed Tiger Valley and Fort Polk now Johnson does their training. Last few years they have either upped their game on the explosion simulator or a lot has been clear cut for sound to travel. Used to only hear stuff off in the distance now it rattles the whole place. Did get to see some chinooks fly over the place when the 101st came down for training last week.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
Oriley’s finally got my bearing in and the HB88107E is the correct one measuring everything in the store. I’ll remeasure everything and take pictures tonight incase anyone in the future runs into the same problem I did and needs the measurements of this one to compare with their’s.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
Smaller transmission side I came up with 1.736
You must be registered for see images attach
larger transmission side I got 1.7375

From the bearing to where it would butt up against the step of the shaft to the backside of the slinger .9725
slinger on the rear end side ID shows 1.3765

Didn’t measure it again but the ID of the bearing is 1.378 size I’ll measure it and it’s width that would sit on the shaft tomorrow as I left it in my work truck so I’ll have it to put on tomorrow at work. Hope this may help someone else one day.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
It is on and a good fit. Even though it fell over after I got the last cover on and knocked metal housing loose from the rubber. Now to get it on the truck this evening before the rain comes in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satansdad