Need photo of mounting arrangement for driveshaft center bearing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Radiohead

That guy on the Columbia
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
MCMLXXIX
Truck Model
C-20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size
454 crazy cubes, or 7.4 luscious litres
The choice is provided to decide image size. You hit Attach files, then you get insert, then to choose from full size, thumb nail or delete. Like in the screen shots below
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Is that bracket really 3/8" thick? Must be a one ton thing, I think the one on the c20 is 1/4" thick, but now I need to go look closer....

drumvirt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-30
Engine Size
Thanks for the polite correction. It is 1/8" thick, not 3/8". Quite a big difference. I guess my "earth orbit" must have been a lot farther out than yours!

Thanks for the attachment primer.

84GMCSierra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500
Engine Size
I just double checked my U bracket (1985 c30) which is a slight bit shorter on the the back side than 84GMCSierra's '84. Mine is 3.375 as you said, Lotus907. Bracket steel is 0.375 thickness,

and it is 5 inches in width (front to back), and 8 inches across (side to side), with front and rear flanges 1 inch wide each.

Now 84GMCSierra, if you read this, can you tell me how to get my pics to show as small attachments as you've done. When I make the selection as "attachment", sometimes it still comes out large!??
I'm using my iPhone SE to get my pics, and so far(knock on wood, my head), they have all been the right size. As far as downsizing pics, I couldn't tell you. Sorry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
85sqbod