My other Love

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lowered4Life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
I thought I would share my other ride I have. I know one of you said i should post it! It's an 02 v6 5spd. I do have a v8 that is in the process of being rebulit to go in her but its on hold for now. I have to many project plus with gas prices i'll keep the v6 for now :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
That truck is awesome, I always liked that body style. Im glad I am not the only Ford fan on this site.

Is that in Sedona?

Last edited:

Lowered4Life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Thanks! Yeah the top pic is

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I thought I would share my other ride I have. I know one of you said i should post it! It's an 02 v6 5spd. I do have a v8 that is in the process of being rebulit to go in her but its on hold for now. I have to many project plus with gas prices i'll keep the v6 for now :)

Of course Imann likes it. He's a FORD lover. He tries to be one of the big boys and like Chevrolet's but he's not good at it. :roflbow:

We try not to brand bash to much, but in good fun we have to. I have owned Fords in the past as well, still own one as a matter of fact and I'll probably have it forever.
That is sharp looking truck. Although, I really can't see the reason for going v8 in it?? Looks like a fun cruising around town truck and not like you are going to be using it for heavy towing obviously. I think I'd leave the v6 and 5 speed in it for my daily driver, and put the gas hog big stuff into the Chevy 4x4 that you can drive for optional fun and leisure. Gas prices on the rise, thats JMO. I'd leave thf Ford as is for my daily cruiser.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
Of course Imann likes it. He's a FORD lover. He tries to be one of the big boys and like Chevrolet's but he's not good at it. :roflbow:

We try not to brand bash to much, but in good fun we have to. I have owned Fords in the past as well, still own one as a matter of fact and I'll probably have it forever.
That is sharp looking truck. Although, I really can't see the reason for going v8 in it?? Looks like a fun cruising around town truck and not like you are going to be using it for heavy towing obviously. I think I'd leave the v6 and 5 speed in it for my daily driver, and put the gas hog big stuff into the Chevy 4x4 that you can drive for optional fun and leisure. Gas prices on the rise, thats JMO. I'd leave thf Ford as is for my daily cruiser.

:roflbow: Big boys huh? I have the manliest truck ever be manufactured, between the exhaust leak and bad front wheel bearing you need a pair to even drive it.:Moon:

As far as I can tell all the domestic manufacturers have made their vehicles basically the same. I think alot of it comes down to styling preference.

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One

Hey, Dont forget about me. I love 67-72 ford trucks.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Looks like you've done a lot of work on it! Do you do most of the work yourself?

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
Love that first pic. (The scenery that is lol) Just kidding nice truck!

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k nice lookin truck.

I'm a chrome guy but I think it needs a roll pan and a front bumper cover or just all painted to match.

Lowered4Life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Looks like you've done a lot of work on it! Do you do most of the work yourself?

Itls lowered obviuosly and everything else that is done is pretty much just cosmetic. But yes all the work was done by me with help from the boyfriend.

Lowered4Life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k nice lookin truck.

I'm a chrome guy but I think it needs a roll pan and a front bumper cover or just all painted to match.

You got swim....the front bumper is the next to be color matched and a rollpan is a must! There next on the list!

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
sounds good, it just stands out to me as something that needs to be done and would look better.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
sounds good, it just stands out to me as something that needs to be done and would look better.

I can't believe all this is coming from Mr Chrome himself!!! :eek:

hirschdalechevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
rich
Truck Year
Truck Model
k-30
Engine Size
Looks good , I am not a ford guy , even though I own two , (maybe thats why I am nut a ford guy).Anyway it's nice to see people doing most of their own work on their rides , I really think that is cool.
Again great looking truck.

:patriot::grd:

Lowered4Life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
I completely agree with swim it sticks out like a sore thumb and i'm not a fan of chrome except chrome wheels

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshinIT