LockNLube Pneumatic Grease Gun New In Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t44e6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
LockNLube pneumatic grease gun, new in box. The locking tip clamps onto the zerk fitting for a positive seal eliminating waste and mess that happens with normal grease gun tips when they are not fully seated. Comes with male QD hose fitting, swivel adapter and a rebuild kit for the locking tip. Takes standard grease cartridges. You can dispense a metered shot or a continuous flow. There were on sale, so I bought 2 because my neighbor said he wanted one. Now he doesn't! Very high quality, not Chinese junk. Don't neglect your truck's chassis, your riding mower, or other equipment with grease fittings. When you get a new vehicle or come across one that has been neglected a pneumatic gun makes it easy to purge the old grease and start fresh with the brand and type you prefer. Mixing greases can lead to failure. I can also sell you some Mystik High Temp High Pressure Severe Service Grease for $6 a tube.

Gun is $75 shipped to US addresses, grease will require additional shipping. Payment by PayPal, Venmo, USPS or bank money order.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrayWK