LMC Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
In the continuing saga of dash replacement - a new development. So, as you may know it arrived in Saddle, but not the Dark Saddle I needed. I decided to suck it up and just dye it myself. Well, Sunday I was getting it out to test fit and trim before doing the dye job and found a small defect that over time, would certainly accelerate its deterioration if not addressed.
You must be registered for see images attach

Luckily for me, LMC is replacing it at no cost with a black unit. Now get this - they don't want the other one back! They said its not worth it to them to have it shipped and will deal with the supplier for compensation.

I'm thinking this is an easy fix for someone who's looking to get into a dashboard cheap. I'm going to hang on to it for a minute to be sure they don't change their minds, but then I'll offer it up to the forum for a song compared to buying it outright. I assume one of y'all would be more than willing to repair and dye a vinyl pad for your rig.
Nice! You can sell it for sure. Lotsa folks need dash pads around here.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Replacement arrived yesterday. Haven't had time to inspect it...fingers crossed.
I'll be curious to know. We sell Dashes Direct but only the black versions and so far they've sold like hot cakes and everybody loves them

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Replacement arrived yesterday. Haven't had time to inspect it...fingers crossed.
I think it’s hit n miss. My dash from the Truck Shop a few years back, I don’t remember what brand it is, was/is great. Until last year it warped up by one of the defroster vents. All was good until the kid was parking it in the sun daily for a couple months off n on.
Hope the new one fits perfect and is good. They’re not cheap.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshuOne