im back had to have a little more neck surgery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobehud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
91' with early 80's drivetrain
Truck Model
Suburban K3500
Engine Size
454 carbed
I will hopefully have the you tube vid of me and my pull toy up.better know as a 05 F1510 4x4....must say i did that and have been in and out of hospital..broken necks are no fun,,

no one 4 wheels the day i did my pull toy, we ( ok I ) went to St.Joe state park.
Busy
as hell

come on guys give a little hear off road tips,tragic brakes,really stuck trucks,etc

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
I want to see this alleged video of an alleged tug-of-war! You know better than to say you got video and not post it lol! I bet that ford dragged your ass all over that cow pasture! (Agging you on so you'll post the damned thing!!)

You didnt injure yourself doing the tug-of-war did you? That would suck if that's how it happened. I think you've missed out on a lot since your last visit, I bought another truck (see my build thread, I think about page 47 or so) fixing it up for sale, and a few more of my buddies in my area are getting square mud trucks, it wont be long I'll have some awesome stuff for the offroad section. I'm hoping to have the blue truck sold by the end of this week.

Glad you found your way back Bob!! :cheers:

wagonman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
george
Truck Year
Truck Model
k1500
Engine Size
Going to the sand dunes on the Oregon coast this weekend.I will see what I can break and send some pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kookieman 98