I finally gave up.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

midwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size

Attachments

• IMG_2227 (1).jpg
    IMG_2227 (1).jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 25

1980_L7

Reaction score
First Name
Herman
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
400 sbc
My dash actually came in today….im still in shock about it. Took 8 months but from what I’ve read I think it went well for me. I only sat it in place still need to bolt it up but the quality looks amazing….not sure if I have the patience to deal with them again though, they stressed me the f out lol

Attachments

• IMG_2841.jpeg
    IMG_2841.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2843.jpeg
    IMG_2843.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2842.jpeg
    IMG_2842.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 28

CountKrunk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Count
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Custom Deluxe 3+3
Engine Size
v8 350
I can't imagine waiting so long. Just can't support a shop like that.

I'm going to try and recover mine o_O

WFarm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
R1500
Engine Size
350 tbi
Based on a tip from @andybflo i looked into Cheyenne Truck Parts and ended up ordering from them. Complete kit, dyed the correct Burgundy. Took 8 days from order to installed. Made the 18 month waste of time with USA1 even more ridiculous. Live and learn.

Dash looks good and popped right in. There was one minor indentation right at that bass-turd upper left corner but I hope that will go away with time and a bit of heat this summer.

You must be registered for see images attach

JamesSam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado V10
Engine Size
5.7 L 350 v8
Based on a tip from @andybflo i looked into Cheyenne Truck Parts and ended up ordering from them. Complete kit, dyed the correct Burgundy. Took 8 days from order to installed. Made the 18 month waste of time with USA1 even more ridiculous. Live and learn.

Dash looks good and popped right in. There was one minor indentation right at that bass-turd upper left corner but I hope that will go away with time and a bit of heat this summer.

Awesome!! You need to put these pics in the "interior pimpin" thread. Looks killer. @WFarm we need to meet up for a cruise one day in the Cheseapeake or greater Richmond area or somewhere in between, lol.

Trucksareforwork

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I finally canceled mine today after 13 months of waiting on a plain black dash pad while they were holding my cash. I just ran into a bad ponzi scheme-like company (in NC, coincidentally) that was supposed to supply a couple of tractor implements to me, and I have been navigating that disputed charge (several thousand dollars) with the credit card company. That motivated me and I decided that I'm cutting my losses on USA-1 as well.

They claim to be sending me a physical check. I'm glad someone else in this thread has received a check from them.

I'll never order from them again. I'll be the guy riding with a flex seal dash cover before I order from USA-1 again.

WFarm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
R1500
Engine Size
350 tbi
I finally canceled mine today after 13 months of waiting on a plain black dash pad while they were holding my cash. I just ran into a bad ponzi scheme-like company (in NC, coincidentally) that was supposed to supply a couple of tractor implements to me, and I have been navigating that disputed charge (several thousand dollars) with the credit card company. That motivated me and I decided that I'm cutting my losses on USA-1 as well.

They claim to be sending me a physical check. I'm glad someone else in this thread has received a check from them.

I'll never order from them again. I'll be the guy riding with a flex seal dash cover before I order from USA-1 again.
Apparently they have a lot of practice doing cancellations and refunds. I got a check in a few days. It was from a Truist account so I went straight to a local branch got the cash and took that to my bank. Was relieved there were no hang ups.

They also refunded the applicable shipping charges.

Trucksareforwork

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Cancelled Feb 26, still no refund check. Now customer service is not responding to me despite my keeping a level tone. I have to think they are ponzi'ing in a big way. Brace for impact.

Or, maybe my check just got lost in the mail.

Bloodhound1981

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size

Forum statistics

Threads
Members