Good factory oil cooler KC4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAZZARDJOHN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500
Engine Size
Mine is leaking and I have a tough time wanting to spend a fortune on a new one. Anyone have a good used one to sell?

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
Mine is leaking and I have a tough time wanting to spend a fortune on a new one. Anyone have a good used one to sell?

What part of the cooler are you talking about specifically?

I have a factory adapter that goes above the oil filter with its line still connected.

I also have a aftermarket sandwich adapter with the external cooler you mount to the radiator. I got it for the SS but chose to go a different route so its just sitting in my shed.

HAZZARDJOHN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images

^ Here is what I need. They are available but they are like 250 to 300 bucks. Seems spendy to me for what it is.

foamypirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jake (Mr. Wilson)
Truck Year
Truck Model
El Camino, baby!
Engine Size
5.3L/4L60E
You must be registered for see images

^ Here is what I need. They are available but they are like 250 to 300 bucks. Seems spendy to me for what it is.

I might have one in my shed, I'll take a look. I got it with a bunch of other parts, so no telling what condition it's in until I get a close look at it.

Bagged Dually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
CUMMINS 12 valve
Not sure exactly what truck your is out of but I have one that came out my 87 GMC dually. Mine was replaced when a new big block was installed and it only got about 25k miles put on it before I bought the truck and tore it all out and went for a complete build with a cummins. So I have a like new factory GM cooler sitting in the corner of my shop. I'd sell it for $100 if you want it plus whatever shipping costs are. If your interested shoot me a private message with your phone number and I'll get a hold of you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prenrag