gasoline drainback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
You can read what I copied from edelbrock. It absolutely says check pressure it. also says use a restricted bypass bleed or their regulator.Ive worked on cars for a living since the early 80s as a matter of fact where I learned the bypass bleed tee was back in the mid 80s when everybody wanted carbs. back on their cars because fuel injection wasn't fully understood.We did that so we didn't have to replace the factory pimp cut up the factory wiring etc., lots of carburated cars under my belt.And the point is that you are still missing is 100 fuel pressure regulators is not going to stop fuel bleed back.

You got to be kidding me, you just drug me back in because now I have to defend myself. Why because you saying I said something I did not. I never said a regulator would prevent drain back! Because it won't. Re-read what I've said, and not just the past day but the whole thread so you can know what has been said and why.

Last edited:

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Fuel pump check valve? That's retarded lol. Sounds like a good way to start a fire! Buy a new pump, they're cheap.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Didn't we already have this fight?
I thought I won already lol...this is a different one?
Yes, but this one has Roger Miller. So it must be better. :p
:waytogo:

I thought I won I had the car on fire and killing people

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Did you know..

That in Uber . High Performance applications sometimes a HOLLOW fuel pump pushrod is used to reduce weight in that reciprocating mass?

It's true!

You must be registered for see images attach

He'll yea. I'm gonna try balsa wood.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynhigh88