Free To A Good Home - 2X Door Panels - NE GA Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

just_some_guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Barclay
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer Siverado
Engine Size
5.7L
I have no use for these. Yes they are totally filthy but should clean up OK with some elbow grease and some TLC. One is a blue or gray (hard to tell with all the dust) drivers side door panel for a Suburban. Has the door lock switch and cluster of 4 window switches plus some wiring in the back. The other is for one of the older trucks and is either red or tan (again, hard to tell with all the dust).

If nobody here has any use for them I guess I'll just pull the switches and toss em'.

Free pick up in the NE Georgia area. I live in the corner of the state bordering SW NC and NW SC. PM if you want em'.

You must be registered for see images attach

Goldie Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Britt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K1500 Suburban
Engine Size
I have no use for these. Yes they are totally filthy but should clean up OK with some elbow grease and some TLC. One is a blue or gray (hard to tell with all the dust) drivers side door panel for a Suburban. Has the door lock switch and cluster of 4 window switches plus some wiring in the back. The other is for one of the older trucks and is either red or tan (again, hard to tell with all the dust).

If nobody here has any use for them I guess I'll just pull the switches and toss em'.

Free pick up in the NE Georgia area. I live in the corner of the state bordering SW NC and NW SC. PM if you want em'.

If the older one is a tan interior rear door panel, and it sure looks like it, I need one for the drivers side.

It looks like it has an ashtray, which I also need 2 of.

Shipping would be pricey, but worth it.

just_some_guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Barclay
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer Siverado
Engine Size
5.7L
Door Panel on the left is going to Goldie Driver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevbak88