factory Quarters WIW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superbee70

Reaction score
First Name
tom
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Anyone have any knowledge of factory quarter panel pricing? I have a set of 70's NOS full quarter panels for a burb, they will also fit the 80's but the fuel door will need modified. I've searched but haven't seen any for sale or completed sales to see what they are going for. My projects are changing and may try to trade for a larger air compressor. Any help would be appreciated.

they still have GM stickers, panels are in excellent shape. They were in the original box but no longer have. I see repros for $499 a side plus truck freight.

Thanks.

gmachinz

Harnessworx Inc
Reaction score
First Name
Jabin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Hard to say....but I'd at least double the aftermarket price. I have a pair of LH/RH NOS boxsides for a 78-up shortbox w/dual fuel doors and I havent ever seen a set of those for sale either. They don't offer a RH repro anyway so I have mine priced at 3K firm for them. Most people would rather look for a whole box which is fine with me...if I find the right SB project truck, I've got NOS boxsides for it!

I'd say your burb quarters are worth 1K each easy but you have to find the right buyer for them. Nothing beats NOS GM!

superbee70

Reaction score
First Name
tom
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Thanks. Double the price of repros was my thought also. You don't see much of this for sale so hard to tell what people are really going to pay. If I still had my dads 78 they would be on it in a heartbeat. These were intended for my current burb but making that a winter truck and moving ahead with my M37 project.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Definitely worth hanging on to and waiting for the right person to come along wanting/needing and OEM panel! :waytogo: NOS panels are getting hard or near impossible to find these days. My 87 still has all GM metal on it so I know that if something happened where I need to repair a panel I'd definitely be on the lookout for some NOS panels to replace the stuff that is damaged.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3dbello