Direct swap bucket seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I respectfully disagree. There is much more to life. I am NOT here to spend the time that I have CHOSEN to be here as an indentured servant.
All you do is work just so you can go on working?
Better to live a short life that is full of pleasureable experience rather than a long life full of doing things you don't want to do - only so you can keep doing them. That my friend, is no life worth living.

I'm mainly only venting on you dudes. Please don't think I WANT to work 56 hours a week. I have no love for money, it is but a tool. I much prefer NOT working and when I have it good, I appreciate it wholly in that time.

It's my own doing. I got into this line of work knowing darn well I'd be putting in a bunch of hours and being gone a lot. But I like the work that I do too.

Lol and 5 weeks vacation too:D

After 16 years though and 3 name changes lol

Well now you're just being an *******, lol. I worked my last job for 14 or 15 years. I started off with 1 week of vacation. Know what I had by the end? 1 week. Except it wasn't even when I wanted anymore, it was whenever they decided to close the shop for a week so they could go on their vacation.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
It's my own doing. I got into this line of work knowing darn well I'd be putting in a bunch of hours and being gone a lot. But I like the work that I do too.

Well now you're just being an *******, lol. I worked my last job for 14 or 15 years. I started off with 1 week of vacation. Know what I had by the end? 1 week. Except it wasn't even when I wanted anymore, it was whenever they decided to close the shop for a week so they could go on their vacation.
I worked at a place like that but I rallied the guys and told the owner that we’ve all worked there 5+ years and most places give 3 weeks after 5. Reluctantly that is now the policy there lol. This was my 30hr a week job. The other guys including his son was afraid to say anything, not me. Then again they still call me and ask me queations and pay me to fix complex things lol. So ******* or not I enjoyed getting paid from 2 jobs when I was on vacation lol. Don’t hate the player, hate the game lol

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Dammit, I must be a sucker, lol. My old boss still calls me with questions (been nearly 5 years I think) and I give him free answers.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Dammit, I must be a sucker, lol. My old boss still calls me with questions (been nearly 5 years I think) and I give him free answers.
They keep me on the inspection roster so I can still do inspections. So it’s a fair trade off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehef