Mid-late 90s Bench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Were these ever made as just a one piece bench with the fold down armrest / cup holder? Dont need a 60/40.

You must be registered for see images attach

Seems like between 95-99 they had a dozen styles of seats. Have to find a standard cab just to get a bench. This is the style I'd like to find. Would do buckets and a center console but the wife wants to keep it a bench.

HotWheelsBurban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Carol
Truck Year
Truck Model
R2500 Suburban
Engine Size
Were these ever made as just a one piece bench with the fold down armrest / cup holder? Dont need a 60/40.

Seems like between 95-99 they had a dozen styles of seats. Have to find a standard cab just to get a bench. This is the style I'd like to find. Would do buckets and a center console but the wife wants to keep it a bench.
Yes, my '97 crew cab has the one in the picture, in front, and a one piece bench seat , with the fold down armrest, in the back. I think this is standard equipment on an OBS crew cab, and the front seat can be this split bench or buckets and the console.
At least on the Silverado; the Cheyenne and Scottsdale have a vinyl bench for both rows.

Craig 85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
454/TH-400/NP205
Her's a link to a company that makes those seats. Not cheap though. I noticed in all their pictures now it only shows leather seats. They used to show a lot of cloth back in the day.

https://www.qualitex.com/truck-seats/bench-seats.html

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
All of the bench seats in the '95-up OBS trucks were 60/40 like that. Some of the earlier 88-94 trucks got a regular straight across bench but somewhere in that timeline is when the 60/40 came out and they never went back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistafishe