Days of My Youth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305
Is Tina into cars or just kind and accepting?
The pic of her and the intake is a great one. Hope her knee is healing up well. :)

CoggedBelt75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Is Tina into cars or just kind and accepting?
The pic of her and the intake is a great one. Hope her knee is healing up well. :)
She spent just as much time cleaning and working on the Chevelle as I did. Always liked cruising the drag...and still does. Not much in working on the truck tho. But something needed, no questions asked. Just order it.:cool:
Her knee is coming along great. A week ago today and still in pain, but I can already tell she is walking so much better now. Right one was done in June and about 95% on that one. If I can can my back addressed, maybe we can enjoy things a little more come spring.

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
Good to hear. Joe. Tell Tina my Bride and I are happy things are going good. Georgia and I had our 48th anniversary in August and she is still kind of a gearhead. She has been helping on the grandson's S10 quite a bit. Different from the house cleaning and gardening that we do together. Life is GOOD when you have a great partner!!!!!

Keith Seymore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Keith Seymore
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
4.3L
Seeing the above two posts: I should add my wife couldn't care less about the car stuff. I keep trying to tell her I'm a big deal but she will have none of it.

Since we genuinely like each other she manages to tolerate the cars, trucks, tractors, go-carts, vintage rototillers, etc. Plus - she's always had good, dependable vehicles to drive with no worries, and a pretty nice lifestyle, too.

K

CoggedBelt75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
All the talk about snakes recently got me thinking of the old days. So I looked thru another box of pics and found my old pet. Got him my senior year in ‘73. My parents were cool with him staying in the house. He only got out of his case a few times. Never hard to locate & gather him back up. Use to ride in the Chevelle with us cruising the drag. Until he got under the seat 1 night & won’t come out. Had to take the seat out but couldn’t unwrap him from the seat springs. So I just cut a section out & retrieved him. I”lol cut this short and throw what pics I came across.

These are from ‘75. I built him a nice 5x2x2 enclosure with a “pond”, a branch to crawl on, & a hot rock in case he got chilled. This pic was dated 2000.
You must be registered for see images attach

Preferred diet was large rats & an occasional small jackrabbit. These were dated 1975.

My mom helping me out. Also ‘75.

Outside at my mom’s house soaking up some sun.

Sorry Perry. @idahovette

Reason for edit, don’t know WTH happened trying to do this.:confused:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuchito