Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
Last edited:

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size

Radiohead

Reducing tire diameter 1000 revolutions at once
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
MCMLXXIX
Truck Model
C-20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size
454 crazy cubes, or 7.4 luscious litres

Things you see when you're not able to get there. Someone's gonna score

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images attach

Lol! Pretty sure same truck that was for sale for $6500 for about 3 months, starting a few months ago….

Radiohead

Reducing tire diameter 1000 revolutions at once
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
MCMLXXIX
Truck Model
C-20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size
454 crazy cubes, or 7.4 luscious litres

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Last edited:

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
@SirRobyn0
There’s your FF axle. Complete with disc brakes and enough extra parts to sell to get your axle for free!

Heck the cab and doors look about perfect if not for the gaping hole in the firewall….
Thanks for the lead. I've just sent him and E-mail. I'll be not quite that far, but I'll be going south in a few weeks.

As a side note, there is a place up the road from me that has a 70's double wide on it. It's been a rental since the 80's and the owners do not live in the state. So the last set of tenants there were essentially running an illegal long tern RV campground on the property. At first I thought they were just collecting junk campers until I realized people we living in them. Well that didn't last long until one of them exploded. I know what your thinking and it wasn't drugs, it was a propane leak, no one was inside. But of course the fire department was out, not long after the tenants left the trailers were hauled out and the place put up for sale, they must have done a number to the mobile home as it was listed as clear out the mobile and build a home. Anyhow the one thing left behind was a late 70's 1 ton. Yea, I know the axle would have the shock mounts in the wrong spot but it was right there, behind the fence. I could never get hold of anyone to get hold of the truck. Now today I noticed it's gone.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Thanks for the lead. I've just sent him and E-mail. I'll be not quite that far, but I'll be going south in a few weeks.

As a side note, there is a place up the road from me that has a 70's double wide on it. It's been a rental since the 80's and the owners do not live in the state. So the last set of tenants there were essentially running an illegal long tern RV campground on the property. At first I thought they were just collecting junk campers until I realized people we living in them. Well that didn't last long until one of them exploded. I know what your thinking and it wasn't drugs, it was a propane leak, no one was inside. But of course the fire department was out, not long after the tenants left the trailers were hauled out and the place put up for sale, they must have done a number to the mobile home as it was listed as clear out the mobile and build a home. Anyhow the one thing left behind was a late 70's 1 ton. Yea, I know the axle would have the shock mounts in the wrong spot but it was right there, behind the fence. I could never get hold of anyone to get hold of the truck. Now today I noticed it's gone.
Sounds like you waited a little too long to clean up the scrap iron in the neighbors yard!

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
Sounds like you waited a little too long to clean up the scrap iron in the neighbors yard!
Yea, I mean if I'm 100% honest I thought about, but with no knowledge of who it might have been last titled to and no way to access it, to even grab the vin# or something. I at least needed someone to let me in.

FYI I just went and looked. That property sold 6 days ago, 3 acres unlivable mobile home on property just sold for 505K, though I went and reread the ad it does say unlivable mobile in one place and that the mobile could be made livable with a remodel, but the ads main focus is the buildability of the property. I guess we will see what happens.....

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Yea, I mean if I'm 100% honest I thought about, but with no knowledge of who it might have been last titled to and no way to access it, to even grab the vin# or something. I at least needed someone to let me in.

FYI I just went and looked. That property sold 6 days ago, 3 acres unlivable mobile home on property just sold for 505K, though I went and reread the ad it does say unlivable mobile in one place and that the mobile could be made livable with a remodel, but the ads main focus is the buildability of the property. I guess we will see what happens.....

Dang, 505k for 3 acres and a run down mobile home on it? That really is a trendy area you live in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rossivey