Brake pedal drops to the floor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfrancom101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
2500 sierra
Engine Size
Thanks so much for all the help! I haven't been able to bleed the brakes yet because I have the truck parked and it snow (doing some engine repairs so it doesn't start right up currently).
I went to tow it into my garage and the rear driver side wheel is locked up. I'm assuming something with the E brakes? So I'll pull the wheel off once it's not snowing and take a look

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Thanks so much for all the help! I haven't been able to bleed the brakes yet because I have the truck parked and it snow (doing some engine repairs so it doesn't start right up currently).
I went to tow it into my garage and the rear driver side wheel is locked up. I'm assuming something with the E brakes? So I'll pull the wheel off once it's not snowing and take a look
has it been humid before it froze? rust + ice possibly. try reversing Check the cable to not be kinked

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshuOne