1996 corvette zip tie special

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
My transmission worked. Took it for a drive and worked well so far. Had to fight with the exhaust for almost three hours to get it back on as it was bent before. I can now hear all the other little noises that I don't really want to hear.

I know what you mean. I regret fixing my leaky exhaust gasket.

RecklessWOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
350 TBI
Keys were at my friend's place. When I provided enough evidence that corvette was stationary when hit, their story changed and now truck was hit while in a different town.
Good on you for keeping it cool. I would have probably had an assault charge by this point, threatening at the very least. Don't **** with a man's automobile. And if you do by mistake and you're caught, just man up and admit it...

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
Good on you for keeping it cool. I would have probably had an assault charge by this point, threatening at the very least. Don't **** with a man's automobile. And if you do by mistake and you're caught, just man up and admit it...
One of the first things I told my boy when he was growing up. Don't screw with any bodies car(bike) ,their girlfriend, or their clothes. The clothes part cause the kids were always pulling on clothes when they were on the playground playing tag.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurt54