Whose got the best body replacement parts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RangRayy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
ryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
r10
Engine Size
the good thing about LMC and it being local is you can look over your parts before you walk out the door with them so if one is visibly damaged they'll go grab another one. Whereas if you buy one and have it shipped and it arrives with a dent it's a pain to return and get a different fender.

A LOT of good points in this thread and I'm not discounting any of them. Just another "food for thought" point LOL

That's a solid point too. I know I won't get OEM but I just want good quality. If I'm doing it now, I want to do it right and not have to redo it in a few years unless I want to change it on my own accord.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
we bought some raybuck paensl, upper arches to be exact, we also got some slip on rockers and lower door skins, pretty sure all from the same place.

The upper arches once put in didn't last the holes on the inside of the bed wheel house let crap in and they rotted from the backside out, alot faster then stock. We never sprayed them with anything before installing them on the backside of the part, could have been the issue, cheap edp.

The rocker slip on skin is fine, has been on the truck for the same amount of time no issues.

smoothandlow84

I'd rather be draggin' frame
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
1984 Frame...87 motor and 700r trans
Truck Model
1500 r10 pavement scraper
Engine Size
350 TBI
Ahh yess...the limitations of being in the "rust belt". Im originally from Pa. And remember all too well how scarce good useable fenders can be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87POPS