What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R Carnella

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V2500
Engine Size
I installed this wilwood d52 twin piston caliper kit this weekend. Stops so much better, definitely worth the money and they look cool.
Rotors are from summit racing.
You must be registered for see images attach

brooksman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado & Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
350 & 305
Replaced the elcheapo stereo the other day in the red truck. Had to make a plate to cover. Didn't know I could buy one. May wind up getting one of those eventually.

Last edited:

squaredeal91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Greg bush
Truck Year
1991 SB
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
5.9 Cummins 12 valve
Replaces the elcheapo stereo the other day in the red truck. Had to make a plate to cover. Didn't know I could buy one. May wind up getting one of those eventually.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230831_150626_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230831_150626_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 16

brooksman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado & Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
350 & 305
I also added some cheap weather strips to the vent windows on the red truck. It helped the wind noise a lot. I need to redo it when it is warmer but just needed to see if it worked. I need to replace the latches. I think that will help too.

Last edited:

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305
Took the 82 to fill up gas jugs for the generator in case I lose power Monday night or Tuesday. Got 15 gallons worth. Got back home unloaded them and saw coolant dripping. Fck me!! I knew it was leaking even tho he pressure tested it several times and didn't see one. I'm getting sick of this radiator crap!! Grrrr!!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

squaredeal91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Greg bush
Truck Year
1991 SB
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
5.9 Cummins 12 valve
Took the 82 to fill up gas jugs for the generator in case I lose power Monday night or Tuesday. Got 15 gallons worth. Got back home unloaded them and saw coolant dripping. Fck me!! I knew it was leaking even tho he pressure tested it several times and didn't see one. I'm getting sick of this radiator crap!! Grrrr!!

What's your plan? That does suck.

ChuckN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size

I feel for ya bud. If you have the resources, I’d pull the plug and order one. You’ve battled this longer than I’d have the patience for.

Drauka99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
6.0 LQ4
I started body work a few weeks ago. Yesterday I put a door I had bought on the stand to get cleaned up. It looked great other than some chipped paint. I pulled the molding off and lo and behold a 1/4 inch thick chunk of bonding came with it. The previous owner had bondo over the rust under the original trim and it was a solid 3/8” thick in some places. In no world did the repairs they did need that much fill. I got it back to bare metal and began a more reasonable repair.

JeffK10America

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Unboxed my new cowl hood today . Been working on a new drivers door . Had to cut the hole for the electrical!
And it looks like another hole will need drilled for the vent window frame . Should just found an original. Will post with how it turns out . Unfortunately the fender will need to come back off . Both upper and lower hinges were replaced from LMC , hood AMD from summit racing . Door from truck shop concord NC . Premium door .. hope so ! Now I will need to hold hood up on drivers side . Would like to paint hood before install , but may have to paint afterwards. And just put it on . Why in the hell do they have a bolt thru inside of truck to top hinge . Wow I will never get the door alignment rite until that fender comes off . Oh well my fault

Attachments

• IMG_4444.jpeg
    IMG_4444.jpeg
    204.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4445.jpeg
    IMG_4445.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_4447.jpeg
    IMG_4447.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4446.jpeg
    IMG_4446.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 27

chevytech87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC R1500
Engine Size
Got the 383 running finally. Had some issues with the sniper that ended up being user error. Runs like a champ now! Anybody using the factory cruise control with a sniper on their rig? I’d like to hook it back up but I think some additional parts may be needed to get the linkage to work…

perky

Reaction score
First Name
Perky
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
V8
Fired the c20 up today. It's been sitting 0 degree Temps for several weeks, and I figured it deserved a nice long idle after a rough cold start. Sat back in the soft bench, tuned into the local rock station that still exists on the am band, and enjoyed the rumble of a healthy V8, along with the awesome heater.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcuriel512