What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
I am a player for the bolt, wing nut and the bracket that holds the handle and wrench on the passenger side. Message me the price and I will pay shipping as well. Thanx a lot!
Eric
No prob man. I know I have the inner fenders off an an 84 I tore apart at the junkyard, and I know that atleast one of those fenders has all those parts still on it, not sure about the other, or which one it was, but I know I got somethin, haha.
It just snowed, and I gotta unbury it from the pile, but I will get you some pics of what I got. Theres also a bunch of trucks at the yard I could go check out.

I'll be busy tomorrow and thursday at an auction (buying more trucks, lol), but I Will do that for ya.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Can you do me a favor and NOT post pictures of it done? I don't wanna get the bug to bodywork and paint mine :lol:
Haha, sorry. NO can do… I’m happy to be on the downhill slide of the project!
Just fun stuff left and buying a few more parts!

Rumbledawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 crewcab
Engine Size
been wanting to ditch the ferd tow hooks on the front of my crew for awhile with some shackles, but i'm not into big steel bumpers, much prefer the looks of the stock bumper, and no, don't wanna cut holes in my bumper for cucv shackles.
came across these mounts that allow me to keep the stock bumper. effin' HD, 3/4 thick mounted wit 3 1/2" gr 8's
engineered vintage, check 'em out, they got some cool stuff
You must be registered for see images attach

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Haha, sorry. NO can do… I’m happy to be on the downhill slide of the project!
Just fun stuff left and buying a few more parts!
Lol can't wait to see it done. Looks great already even unassembled!

waterpirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10
Engine Size
5.7 tbi
No prob man. I know I have the inner fenders off an an 84 I tore apart at the junkyard, and I know that atleast one of those fenders has all those parts still on it, not sure about the other, or which one it was, but I know I got somethin, haha.
It just snowed, and I gotta unbury it from the pile, but I will get you some pics of what I got. Theres also a bunch of trucks at the yard I could go check out.

I'll be busy tomorrow and thursday at an auction (buying more trucks, lol), but I Will do that for ya.
Thanx a bunch in advance!
Eric

waterpirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10
Engine Size
5.7 tbi
been wanting to ditch the ferd tow hooks on the front of my crew for awhile with some shackles, but i'm not into big steel bumpers, much prefer the looks of the stock bumper, and no, don't wanna cut holes in my bumper for cucv shackles.
came across these mounts that allow me to keep the stock bumper. effin' HD, 3/4 thick mounted wit 3 1/2" gr 8's
engineered vintage, check 'em out, they got some cool stuff
That whole front end situation is awesome!
Eric

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
Thanx a bunch in advance!
Eric
Okay, so the snow melted. I looked threw my inner fender pile, I have a drivers side off an 85 with the jack box and hold down, and have a passage fender off a 76 that has the jack handle/wrench hold down. Both a little beat, but I believe its all there. Let me know what of that youd like, and i can get it. If none of that is what you want, let me know, and I'll look at the junkyard tomorrow.

waterpirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10
Engine Size
5.7 tbi
Jack handle and wrench hold down, please. Bracket, pin, wingnut. Everything in the pic, except the inner fender, lol
Eric

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
Jack handle and wrench hold down, please. Bracket, pin, wingnut. Everything in the pic, except the inner fender, lol
Eric
Okey doke, no problem. Everything off that one fender, or both? And is that an acceptable year?

Bassman53

Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
250 in line 6
I got the bed, fenders, steps and rear fenders primered. Found a couple of small places i missed need to mud back up. maybe paint next week.

Redfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500
Engine Size
350/5.7
I just sanded and rattle can re-painted the original Rally wheels and spent some time polishing the center caps. I have a set of shiny new bolts for when I re-install the center caps Friday after I get the new tires installed. Will post a pic or two Friday after I get all of that put back together. Baby steps...

PrairieDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban k10, bonanza k10, c30 C&C, c10, gmc 1/2ton
Engine Size
350, 350, 350, 350, 350
Okey doke, no problem. Everything off that one fender, or both? And is that an acceptable year?
I believe the 80's mounted to the fender instead of the inner fender.

Edit I think I'm wrong lol

mtnmankev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
1984, 1983
Truck Model
K10, C20
Engine Size
383 Stroker, 350
What have I done to my square lately ?
Yesterday, I replaced a headlight, cleaned the battery and terminals, then today I washed the windshield and emptied the ash tray.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Misty Blue