What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travlr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
C
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 Camper Special
Engine Size
Its a vanity, im in PA... no front plate required.
I got stopped in Utah for not having a front plate. The cop told me that he was writing me a ticket and I told him Arkansas doesn't issue two plates and the one they issue is required to be put on the rear. He looked at me like he couldn't believe I had said what I said, and he said, "You're in Utah."

How long do warrants remain active on tickets people skip on?

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I got stopped in Utah for not having a front plate. The cop told me that he was writing me a ticket and I told him Arkansas doesn't issue two plates and the one they issue is required to be put on the rear. He looked at me like he couldn't believe I had said what I said, and he said, "You're in Utah."

Ive had multiple people ask me if im from cali! :whymewhyme:

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454

That was a stupid cop. Coulda made him look like a fool in court.

*edit*
Please note, I have no gripes with law enforcement officers... just the stupid ones that don't know the laws they are enforcing.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Hate to put it here but my mini square got an oil change and grease job today. No lie, 4 years since the last change....
You must be registered for see images attach

Now if you really want to shock the folks, tell 'em how many miles it's been, lol.

Travlr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
C
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 Camper Special
Engine Size
That was a stupid cop. Coulda made him look like a fool in court.

*edit*
Please note, I have no gripes with law enforcement officers... just the stupid ones that don't know the laws they are enforcing.
He was playing the odds, and hoping I would fall for his bull**it. Small towns write tickets on out-of-state plates for anything, and the towns make money on the people that are too lazy to figure it out.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
He was playing the odds, and hoping I would fall for his bull**it. Small towns write tickets on out-of-state plates for anything, and the towns make money on the people that are too lazy to figure it out.

Yeah, I got shafted in Florida once. He knew I wasn't going to fight the BS ticket.

pnut16611

Reaction score
First Name
john
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Lowered, wheels, and tint this month

Attachments

• truck1a.jpg
    truck1a.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 15
  • truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 16

Oldbear42

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Shaine
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 LWB Scottsdale
Engine Size
We (my son and I) continued the long process of identifying issues on our "new" truck. We found and repaired a bunch of bad wiring, identified the transmission, and figured out what a bunch of vacuum items that are not hooked up are (all emissions stuff so they will be going away).

I discovered that 2WD long boxes with old tires don't like icy & wet snow. I moved the truck off the lift and out of the shop so a friend could work on their daughter's car then I got stuck with my front tires bumped against the hard drift beside the cleared sidewalk at the end of our back alley - needed a push from the friend and his mechanic son and my son. Then we needed to push and get a run at it to get back up onto the lift - but sliding the back end to line up for the lift was easy - just spin the tires while they pushed it sideways.

My 12-year-old son learnt valuable lessons today and that is one of the reasons we got this truck.

1984K30

Reaction score
First Name
t
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
7.4L
Awesome SQ….
Awesome SQ….
I put some aluminum steps on the K30, it took me a bit of time to get them reinforced to my liking. They are a great addition to the truck, much easier to get into.. I would love some nice stout running boards on this truck, but the dual tanks don’t give much room to mount them. At least I couldn’t locate any that would fit.

Attachments

• IMG_9964.jpeg
    IMG_9964.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9963.jpeg
    IMG_9963.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 14

Powerhouse Ranch

3G Connoisseur
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
1980 & 1988
Truck Model
C25 & V15
Engine Size
454 & 350
Been doin inner and outer rockers on the Dually. About 80% there. Trying to get as much rust repair as I can done before I leave for military service in the spring.

Last edited:

1lejohn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
john
Truck Year
1985 , 2004
Truck Model
k-1500, 2500 HD
Engine Size
350, 6.7
Always hated rain x until i tried it! I have rain x wipers and washer fluid in my mini square and love it!

A
I like their products also. They even make a product for the inside of the glass. It's an anti fog .

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Always hated rain x until i tried it! I have rain x wipers and washer fluid in my mini square and love it!

A
I still don't like the rainX you apply directly to the windshield but that's just cuz I suck at putting it on lol. I just put the RainX washer fluid and wiper blades in everything I own, let that do the work for me :anitoof:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
85sqbod