What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChuckN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
One of those days where I got off of work early and all the stars aligned. Dry weather, so I fired up the truck and got it right out of the garage and out into the country. Stayed nice and cool the whole entire time. No creeping up to above 210 at speed.
https://youtube.com/shorts/0gEffHNSGeA?si=CFSvUGJ0Aw4X_adK

WFarm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
R1500
Engine Size
350 tbi
One of those days where I got off of work early and all the stars aligned. Dry weather, so I fired up the truck and got it right out of the garage and out into the country. Stayed nice and cool the whole entire time. No creeping up to above 210 at speed.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
You’re a better man than me. I keep my Square below maybe 85 mph or so depending on traffic. Bahahaha

1STLS1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
MIchael
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Well that truck sat in that spot we moved it from for a long time, in weather from freezing to blazing hot. We regularly get 115 in the summer which rivals the temps you see in the Phoenix area. I happy that you're getting it back on the road again. Looks a lot better.
That was obvious from the tires on it when we picked it up, LOL:rotflmao:

I finally sold one I had been sitting on for a while to loosen up funds for this one. The past couple of months I have been buying everything needed to get it on the road as a daily driver. I pretty much shot the parts cannon at it to make it safe, reliable and emissions legal. Still the TBI 5.0/700R4/208C for now, I have a 2" lift to go on it along with an old school grill guard for it too. I will be posting soon the new interior that I was hoping to get it done over the next couple of days I have off. Hopefully, by the end of January, run it down, get the emissions done and get plates on it, then worry about the A/C and cruise control. There are no plans to get it painted, probably spot some areas in to even it out and use one of the patina clears or sauces they have out.

Again, thank you for the opportunity and I hope Jean is doing well.

I see yours is moving along, will it be on the road this year?

Last edited:

Ajax19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ajax
Truck Year
Truck Model
K3500
Engine Size
Have done nothing but drive it and it's been raining on and off here's a 4x4 launch with lights and siren on
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

1STLS1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
MIchael
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Haven’t done it yet but got a whole pallet of goodies in from TCI Engineering. Gonna be carving up corners soon :D

You must be registered for see images attach
There are a number of different suspension kits on the market, what moved you towards TCI?

hoagster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
1973, 2000
Truck Model
K10, 1500
Engine Size
5.3l
That was obvious from the tires on it when we picked it up, LOL:rotflmao:

I finally sold one I had been sitting on for a while to loosen up funds for this one. The past couple of months I have been buying everything needed to get it on the road as a daily driver. I pretty much shot the parts cannon at it to make it safe, reliable and emissions legal. Still the TBI 5.0/700R4/208C for now, I have a 2" lift to go on it along with an old school grill guard for it too. I will be posting soon the new interior that I was hoping to get it done over the next couple of days I have off. Hopefully, by the end of January, run it down, get the emissions done and get plates on it, then worry about the A/C and cruise control. There are no plans to get it painted, probably spot some areas in to even it out and use one of the patina clears or sauces they have out.

Again, thank you for the opportunity and I hope Jean is doing well.

I see yours is moving along, will it be on the road this year?
Jean is doing good! And I'm trying, everyday I'm getting things checked off the to do list!

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Got new heater core in it. And everything still works…bonus.
Except for the power windows…..must’ve pulled the wire out of the fuse box while wrestling that schitt out and back in.
Was a larger pain in the ____than I expected, although like @Soundmound said, I bet the 2nd or 3rd time would go twice as quick.
I did leave that one bottom nut off, until I make sure it’s damn sure not coming out again! Lol.
Can’t even reach that one to start the nut. Idk, may have to rent someone’s 8 year old kid with small hands and arms to get that one started on the stud. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scawdrey