What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoagster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
1973, 2000
Truck Model
K10, 1500
Engine Size
5.3l
Slowly putting things together, Vintage A/C lines, E- brake pedal assy., Core support, and finally figured out the right serpentine belt for the Holley high mount A/C bracket.
You must be registered for see images attach

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
We just had a wild fire "coyote fire" then a tropical storm hits and had a Earthquake all in a 48hr period last time I wash the truck :rotflmao:

You got those new tires in the nick of time bub.

hoagster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
1973, 2000
Truck Model
K10, 1500
Engine Size
5.3l
Few things everyday, some of this I fixed rebuilt and/or bought a long time ago. Got the new gas pedal and the extended wire harness. So that was my focus today all the pedals. one question to the masses is how the hell do you install the clip that holds the Parking Brake release lever to the parking brake assy. Kicked my butt and I must be tired!

could not push, pull someone have a clue let me know! Maybe a new one that's not 50 years old?

justhorns

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Here in Colorado, we don't get much rain, but yesterday we had a steady rain from hilary and harold storms... I drove with my wipers on and they worked great. Put alot of time into the wipers and not sure of how long they would work before another failure. They were on steady for about an hour on low speed and worked great. Kept the windshield clean too. Also, found some leaks inside the cab.. Right where the rusty floor is.. Ahah!

Attachments

• All Photos - 1 of 1 (3).jpeg
    All Photos - 1 of 1 (3).jpeg
    175.7 KB · Views: 41

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
Few things everyday, some of this I fixed rebuilt and/or bought a long time ago. Got the new gas pedal and the extended wire harness. So that was my focus today all the pedals. one question to the masses is how the hell do you install the clip that holds the Parking Brake release lever to the parking brake assy. Kicked my butt and I must be tired!

could not push, pull someone have a clue let me know! Maybe a new one that's not 50 years old?
Long reach needle-nose.

OldBlueDually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
1976 GMC
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
455 Olds
Took some pics prior to a show last weekend. My beautiful bride and I cruised to the show just 10 miles away, headers open. :cool:

When leaving the show, headers still open, I also opened up the 4-barrels on main street---loved the people giving thumbs up and kids pointing at it, my bride was smiling ear to ear, it was a good day.

It's nice to only clean up the hubcaps, beauty rings, and rims--leave the rest the way it is, no bath.

AZ Highlander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Truck Year
Truck Model
K15 (aka V1500)
Engine Size
350 (5.7L)

Wire wheeling the front axle and components, painting them, and rebuilding the front end.
Got stuck on tightening the lower ball joint nut. The threaded post of the new ball joint spins with the nut and the nut won’t tighten down. Any tips?

Ajax19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ajax
Truck Year
Truck Model
K3500
Engine Size

Wire wheeling the front axle and components, painting them, and rebuilding the front end.
Got stuck on tightening the lower ball joint nut. The threaded post of the new ball joint spins with the nut and the nut won’t tighten down. Any tips?
Use a pry bar to pull down on the ball joint then tighten the nut

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaron06