Tow and Load

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bpace89

Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
I have a 84 c20 454 with the heavy duty 14 bolt rear end. I was wanting to put the switch suspension 6/8 c20 lowering kit on it, but was wondering if I could still use it like a 3/4 ton truck. I know it will squat a little with a load but i dont want it hitting bump stops. Has anyone ever done this and still been able to load down the bed with gravel or mulch, or ever done it and pulled a single car trailer or camper?

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
I have a 84 c20 454 with the heavy duty 14 bolt rear end. I was wanting to put the switch suspension 6/8 c20 lowering kit on it, but was wondering if I could still use it like a 3/4 ton truck. I know it will squat a little with a load but i dont want it hitting bump stops. Has anyone ever done this and still been able to load down the bed with gravel or mulch, or ever done it and pulled a single car trailer or camper?
I believe you will definitely need airbags if you want to use it as a heavy duty truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ohiokm