Tire Balancing beads??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
Better not start a thread with a word that has "P" in it !!! :roflbow::roflbow::roflbow:

I wouldn't mind gettin laid, I'm not Al Bundy. I've never hid out from my wife or gf cuz she wanted some action. :happy175:

Have you seen a picture of my Ole lady??????????????? by all means :grd:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Have you seen a picture of my Ole lady??????????????? by all means :grd:

hahaha, Dude, you're not right !!! :roflbow::roflbow::roflbow: She had to look good at one time or another or you wouldn't of ..... Sadly, not everyone ages gracefully. You probably stressed the hell outta her throughout your marriage and made her what she is today. :roflbow::roflbow::roflbow:

I'm sure glad this is your thread. :crazy: I'm supposed to be setting good examples on getting off topic !!!! :roflbow:

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
yea at 1 time she was alright

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
I like pellet guns...They can seriously aggravate a situation without altering the course of history...Plus they sting like a bitch.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
I like pellet guns...They can seriously aggravate a situation without altering the course of history...Plus they sting like a bitch.

I had a shitload of pellet guns as a kid, it was awesome. we outgrew our GI Joe's when my buddies sister outgrew her doll house so we had a perfect little tactical sniper training range in the back yard. We even got the cheesy ass crossman scopes on our bb guns. Next fun thing was shooting pigeons out of neighbors palm tree's, also shot the cooling fins on air conditioning units on peoples roofs from a block away, we were real shitheads growing up in phoenix.

My favorite ever was the Red ryder lever action, Scottsdale Az had some sort of weird grasshopper swarm in the mid 90's and my cousin and I spent all day shooting grasshoppers with our red ryders, so much fun.

When the airsoft stuff got big it was huge fun, they hurt like hell but you can still shoot people. its a big deal now and replacing paintball, I was in a army surplus store the other day and they were selling a airsoft gun made completely made out of REAL AR-15 upper and lower parts. You can easily spend 500 bucks on an airsoft gun.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
My Gawd, this thread has gone from Balancing beads to tities, to ugly women, now guns and dolls. What's next??? When were done trashing Rebecca Black on the OT thread, I'll transfer some of this to Off Topic. :roflbow:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david b