Steering Geimetry Settings , Lowered 76 C10.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DQUK

Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Got a 76 C10 been lowered and has CPP upper and lower arms, dropped spindles and a sway bar kit. Can anyone suggest or does anyone know where I can get Suggested steering settings from (castor ,camber , KPI ) so I can check / adjust front steering geometry please? Thanks, Dave.

Bennyt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Got a 76 C10 been lowered and has CPP upper and lower arms, dropped spindles and a sway bar kit. Can anyone suggest or does anyone know where I can get Suggested steering settings from (castor ,camber , KPI ) so I can check / adjust front steering geometry please? Thanks, Dave.

Sorry to derail, did you have any problems with the sway bar? I have the CPP Arms, Mod spindles and their swaybar but it doesn't seem to be wide enough to mount at the control arms and having a few problems getting it mounted. I've installed probably 50 sway bars in my life and never had a problem. Their tech guy said, I need to wait until its at ride height and loaded down but that would actually flatten the arms and make them an inch wider at the mount points that before. I'll try again when the sheetmetal is on but it still doesn't seem right to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theshawnR