SOLD - 75 Stepside and Trailer For Sale $14,000 - SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K5ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Stepside
Engine Size
I bought this California truck about 5 years ago and started restoring it. It is a Smog Exempt, 1975 C10 Cheyenne Short Bed Stepside. Clean title - "in hand". I have went through the drivetrain, suspension and interior but it still needs the exterior painted. The previous owner told me he put a crate engine in at some time. It has ran so good and dependable that I never messed with it. I purchased the stepside trailer and had planned on switching the beds. The trailer bed has diamond plate on the bed floor and is in real nice shape. The basics - 350 V8 with rebuilt corvette 700R4 overdrive transmission / new 2000 rpm stall converter (stock performance corvette option), new flexplate, 3.42 rear gears in an open diff / 12 bolt rear end. It's been lowered 2.5 inches in front and 4 inches in the rear. It is a good height and doesn't bottom out or rub anywhere. It has "old school Cragars with BF Goodrich T/A radials. I won't sell the trailer separate unless the new buyer doesn't want it and buys at a discounted price. I've bought too many items to remember but I will list what I can. I tried to always pay a little extra for the "quality" part, when possible. I have most all of the receipts for everything. I replaced many things just so they would be new and the truck would be super dependable. Also, I should mention it runs great on regular fuel.
Here are some of the items I replaced: LED headlight conversion, New marker lights, new side mirrors, new LED tail lights, new back up light lenses, new tow hitch, new GM OEM tailgate (NOS), new bed mat, new hedman headers with magnaflow exhaust, "under header" Moroso 10mm spark plug wires, Accel billet distributor, new fuel pump with braided line / Edelbrock filter, Rebuilt Edelbrock performer carburetor, New PowerMaster high torque starter, new alternator and chrome bracket, new Champion Radiator, new A/C condenser, new trans cooler, new water pump, new windshield washer tank, pump, hoses, nozzles, new driveshaft, new yoke and seal for rear end, new urethane bushings on front end, sway bar, body, etc., new western chassis front coil springs, new western chassis rear leaf springs (with rubber bushings on rear), new master cylinder, new front brake pads, new A/C accumulator / hoses / etc. (not installed), new A/C - A6 R134A compressor and mounting brackets (not installed), new hood springs(not installed), has tilting seat with new upholstery, Tilt wheel steering column with new electronics / switches, new glove box, new dash pad and cover, new dash inlay and chrome A/C vents, new dash bezel, LED dash bulbs, new A/C - heater control unit, new Bluetooth Kenwood radio, new carpet and floor mats, new headliner, new door panel inserts / painted door panels, new arm rests, new windshield, I replaced the rear window with a nice used slider in great condition, painted interior trim pieces, new heater core, new wiper switch, new fuel gauge and sending unit (not installed), new door strikers, new wiper arms, chrome diff cover and transmission pan (not installed), new blower motor, new rear view mirror, new T/A radials, new side window seals and track felt, new door weather stripping (not installed). That's all I can think of off hand. I'm sure there is more. I have many extra parts that go with it. I'm selling it for a couple of reasons. I have too many projects right now and my 69 AMX restoration is taking all of my time and money. Also I bought a larger, newer truck to start towing a trailer. I would like to see this go to someone that will appreciate and enjoy it as much as I did. My receipts for parts alone totals about $12,000. I'm just trying to get my money out of it, not counting any labor. I'm an ASE certified mechanic and an adjunct auto instructor. All the work was done properly with no short cuts. The truck runs and drives great and is very dependable. I feel the price is more than fair. I can supply more pictures upon request. Many of these pictures are during the restoration process.

Attachments

• C10 with trailer.jpg
    C10 with trailer.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 180
  • C10 pic.jpg
    C10 pic.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 178
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 168
  • header.jpg
    header.jpg